What are the best wood bats?
Based on customer feedback and reviews, JustBats.com has determined the best Wood bats. Remember that every player has a personal preference, so what may be the best baseball bat for others could be the opposite for you.
The most reviewed wood bat on JustBats.com, the MB110 wood bat implements their 3-piece laminating system along with their patented BOA fiberglass reinforcement that is applied to the handle. The result is an unparalleled durable wood bat that combines bamboo and maple wood. And, of course, it's produced by Hall of Famer George Brett's bat company. Other key features of the Brett Bros MB110 bat include:
- Bamboo Core provides extreme durability.
- Patented BOA fiberglass reinforced handle adds strength.
- Excellent cold weather and warm weather bat.
- BBCOR certified for High School and Collegiate approval.
- Maple laminate outer shell delivers premium pop.
Baum Bats are the original composite wood baseball bats. They are insanely durable, unique structured models that are manufactured under conditions similar to those used to make advanced aerospace products. This wood bat helps you become a better hitter while saving you money (you won't have to buy another bat all season). Other key features of the Baum Bat Wood Bat include:
- Composite reinforcement surrounding core provides unmatched durability.
- -3 length to weight ratio and approved for NCAA & NFHS.
- Four (4) month manufacturer's warranty.
- Very balanced swing weight with a massive sweet spot.
- Up to 400x stronger than wood.
Marucci takes pride in turning top quality wooden baseball bats in the same tradition and precise technique of the earliest bat companies. This Pro Cut wood bat is no different. This is classified as a BLEM bat since it was pulled from the production line because it did not meet Marucci's high standards. However, it's been highly embraced by players. Other key features of the Marucci Pro Cut Wood Bat include:
- Well balanced bat with Pro Cupped end.
- Handmade and hand finished.
- Bone rubbing technique closes pores to compress and make the wood harder.
- Handcrafted from hard maple wood.
- Can be any turn from Marucci's production line.
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *