Based on customer feedback and reviews, JustBats.com has determined the best Wood bats. Remember that every player has a personal preference, so what may be the best baseball bat for others could be the opposite for you.
The most reviewed wood bat on JustBats.com, the MB110 wood bat implements their 3-piece laminating system along with their patented BOA fiberglass reinforcement that is applied to the handle. The result is an unparalleled durable wood bat that combines bamboo and maple wood. And, of course, it's produced by Hall of Famer George Brett's bat company. Other key features of the Brett Bros MB110 bat include:
- Bamboo Core provides extreme durability.
- Patented BOA fiberglass reinforced handle adds strength.
- Excellent cold weather and warm weather bat.
- BBCOR certified for High School and Collegiate approval.
- Maple laminate outer shell delivers premium pop.
Baum Bats are the original composite wood baseball bats. They are insanely durable, unique structured models that are manufactured under conditions similar to those used to make advanced aerospace products. This wood bat helps you become a better hitter while saving you money (you won't have to buy another bat all season). Other key features of the Baum Bat Wood Bat include:
- Composite reinforcement surrounding core provides unmatched durability.
- -3 length to weight ratio and approved for NCAA & NFHS.
- Four (4) month manufacturer's warranty.
- Very balanced swing weight with a massive sweet spot.
- Up to 400x stronger than wood.
- Well balanced bat with Pro Cupped end.
- Handmade and hand finished.
- Bone rubbing technique closes pores to compress and make the wood harder.
- Handcrafted from hard maple wood.
- Can be any turn from Marucci's production line.
* Having trouble finding the information you need? No worries! Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: email@example.com, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support