Slow Pitch Softball Bats (or Slow Pitch Bats) have a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and are almost always 34 inches in length, though sometimes are made shorter or longer by an inch or two. A slow pitch softball bat weighs between 26oz and 30oz but there are some exceptions here as well. Slow Pitch Softball Bats can be made of materials like Aluminum, Composite, Wood, or Half and Half. Slow Pitch Softball Bats can be used in competitive or recreational leagues by male or female players of all ages and skill sets.
Make sure you fully understand your specific League's rules and regulations to ensure you have a legal softball bat. The regulated associations you might need to shop for are ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, and Senior Softball.
The following questions are answered within this section of the Bat Resource Guide:
- How do I select a Slow Pitch softball bat?
- How do I take care of a Slow Pitch softball bat?
- What types of Slow Pitch softball bats are there?
- What are the current rules and regulations regarding Slow Pitch softball bats?
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the following resources:
- Slow Pitch Softball Bat Reviews
- Slow Pitch Softball Bat Bat Packs
- JustBats Resource Guide
- General Bat Questions
- Selecting a Softball Bat
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support