Fastpitch Softball Bats have a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and a length to weight ratio between -8 and -13. These Fastpitch Softball Bats are to be used in fastpitch leagues by female (and sometimes male) players ranging in age from five to college age and beyond. Fastpitch Softball Bats can be made of materials like Aluminum, Composite, and a combination of both called Half and Half. There are not many restrictions on the use of these softball bats, but it is always a good idea to check with your league's rules and regulations before purchasing a Fastpitch Softball Bat.
The following questions are answered within this section of the Bat Resource Guide:
- How do I select a Fastpitch softball bat?
- How do I care for a Fastpitch softball bat?
- What types of Fastpitch softball bats are there?
- What are the current rules and regulations regarding Fastpitch softball bats?
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the following resources:
* Having trouble finding the information you need? No worries! Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support