Some players like heavier bats that are endloaded to give them more power; while others like lighter balanced bats for more bat speed. Many players prefer composite bats due to their performance, but some leagues don't allow them. Take a look at our comparison of different types of Slow Pitch bats to help determine what might work best for you. If you still have no idea, try using a teammate's bat. Experimenting with swinging different sizes and styles is the best way for players to find what suits them best.
What you need to know when selecting a Slow Pitch softball bat:
- The key to a good softball bat is finding the weight and size that fit you.
- All softball bats have a 2 1/4" inch barrel.
- Slow Pitch bats are 34" inches long.
- Slow Pitch bats range in weight from 26 - 30 ounces.
- Slow Pitch softball leagues include ASA, ISA, ISF, NSA, and USSSA.
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: email@example.com, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support