Wood Baseball Bats are traditional baseball bats, as they give players the "crack of the bat" sound associated with America's pastime. These bats are most commonly made from Ash, Bamboo, Birch, Composite Wood, or Maple. Ideal for practice, Coaches say if you can hit with a wood bat, then you can hit with any bat.
The following questions are answered within this section of the Bat Resource Guide:
- How do I select a wood baseball bat?
- How do I take care of a wood baseball bat?
- What types of wood baseball bats are there?
- What are the current rules and regulations regarding wood baseball bats?
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the following resources:
- Wood Bat Reviews
- Wood Bat Bat Packs
- JustBats Bat Resource Guide
- General Bat Questions
- Selecting a Baseball Bat
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support