Tee Ball Bats (or t-ball bats) are extremely lightweight and designed for kids six years old and younger. Tee ball bats are specially made to only hit off of a tee, not live pitching. These bats have a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and a -10 to -13.5 length to weight ratio.
The following questions are answered within this section of the Bat Resource Guide:
- How do I select a Tee Ball bat?
- How do I take care of a Tee Ball bat?
- What types of Tee Ball bats are there?
- What are the current rules and regulations regarding Tee Ball bats?
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the following resources:
- Tee Ball Bat Reviews
- Tee Ball Bat Packs
- JustBats Bat Resource Guide
- General Bat Questions
- Selecting a Baseball Bat
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: email@example.com, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support