Tee Ball Bat Questions
Tee Ball Bats (or t-ball bats) are extremely lightweight and designed for kids six years old and younger. Tee ball bats are specially made to only hit off of a tee, not live pitching. These bats have a 2” barrel diameter and a -10 to -13.5 length to weight ratio.
The following questions are answered within this section of the Bat Resource Guide:
- How do I select a Tee Ball bat?
- How do I take care of a Tee Ball bat?
- What types of Tee Ball bats are there?
- What are the current rules and regulations regarding Tee Ball bats?
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the following resources:
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Bat Experts are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *