Based on customer feedback and reviews, JustBats.com has determined the best Fastpitch bats. Remember that every player has a personal preference, so what may be the best softball bat for others could be the opposite for you.
The CF series is considered one of the best softball bat series year after year. The latest and greatest feature that is exclusive to the DeMarini CFX series is called the 3-Fusion system. This one-of-a-kind design includes the streamlined 3-Fusion handle along with the lightweight 3-Fusion end cap that optimizes weight for better overall control at the plate. Other key features of the DeMarini CFX include:
- Approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, and ISF.
- RCK knob is anatomically designed to fit perfectly into a batter's hand.
- Two-piece, composite softball bat.
- Paraflex composite barrel design provides 22% stronger composite than previous material.
- 3-Fusion end cap optimizes weight, control, and overall durability.
The Easton Ghost is set to become the next big thing in a long line of legendary Easton softball bats. With a revoluntionary double barrel design, the Ghost combines and inner barrel with the lowest legal compression and a softer, outer barrel for a hot out of the wrapper performance. Other key feature of the Easton Ghost Double Barrel bat include:
- Evenly balanced swing weight.
- Double barrel design provides players with best possible feel, sound, and pop.
- High performing inner barrel creates explosive sound with maximum performance.
- CONNEXION+ technology enhances feel by eliminating negative vibration.
- Approved for play in ASA (includes high school), ISF, and NCAA.
One of the most popular and high regarded names in fastpitch is back with a vengeance. The newest feature of the XENO bat is the insanely ligthweight X-Cap that is guaranteed to improve swing speed, increase barrel length, and maximize an already massive sweet spot. Other key features of the Louisville Slugger XENO include:
- Balanced swing weight recommend for contact and power hitters.
- Hot out of the wrapper performance with absolutely no break-in period.
- New ultra lightweight X-Cap increases swing speed while maximizing barrel length.
- Patented IST technology reduces vibration and transforms it into energy you can feel.
- Two-piece, fully composite softball bat.
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support