What Are the Best Fastpitch Softball Bats?
After analyzing customer feedback and reviews, JustBats.com has compiled a list of the best Fastpitch softball bats. Remember that every player has a personal preference, so what might be the best softball bat for others may differ for you.
It’s not too often that a bat is able to live up to ridiculous hype. The Prism has been an exception to this rule. Packed with ASA and USSSA stamps, the composite bat puts the DeMarini 3-Fusion technology to full use. The handle provides greater flex on contact and the end cap is able to optimize the overall sweet spot size. Other DeMarini Prism key features include:
- Low Compression Multi-Wall Design Creates A Spring Effect
- Designed & Perfected In D-LAB
- Perfect Combination Of Performance, Consistency, & Feel
- Continuous Fiber Wall Creates A Feather-Light
- Divergence Gapped Wall
One of the most popular fastpitch bats is back and might be better than ever. The LXT is the perfect blend of power and control making this versatile option a great choice for players of all hitting profiles. Furthermore, the VCX Technology allows the barrel to move independently from the handle to create a unique swing for every player. Additional key features on the Louisville Slugger LXT’s include:
- Ultra-Balanced Swing Weight
- Comfortable Synthetic Bat Grip
- Three-Piece, Fully Composite Softball Bat
- Colorway: White / Gold / Black
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology
Fresh off two years without all-league approval (2018 was ASA-only, 2019 was USSSA-only), the 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel officially gained support for all leagues. It became an instant success on fastpitch diamonds across the country. The innovative "double-barrel" utilizes a softer outer barrel with no break-in required. It has a terrific feel with every swing and is easily one of the best fastpitch bats ever made.
Notable Features Include:
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Double Barrel Design
- Connexion+ Technology
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Bat Experts are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *