What are the best BBCOR bats?
After analyzing customer feedback and reviews, JustBats.com has compiled a list of the top three best BBCOR baseball bats. Remember that every player has a personal preference, so what might be the best BBCOR bat for others may differ for you.
- MX 7U1+ Alloy Creates Pure Energy Transfer
- Vibex Premium Vibration Damping Handle Construction
- 6-Star Premium Performance End Cap Improves Balance
It comes as no surprise that one of Marucci’s Cat models is on a list of best BBCOR bats. Insanely consistent, the Cat 8 utilizes AZ105 Alloy to the max. The sweet spot has continued to grow over the years and now they have begun to master anti-vibration technology. As a result, their Cat 8 is the most comfortable one-piece alloy bat on the current market. More key features of the Marucci Cat 8 include:
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel
- Professionally-Inspired Handle
- Multi-Variable Wall Design
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip
The Goods is back for another crack at being the king of the power hitter bats. The previous edition swept over the BBCOR landscape and turned legions of power guys towards DeMarini. To sway sluggers to this bat even more, DeMarini outfits the connection point with their Direct Connection technology that will ensure a stiff feel when connecting a baseball. It also limits the discomfort that may get to a player's hands on a miss-hit. Overall, The Goods is poised to deliver dingers again for all the heavy hitters out there. Key features include:
- Seismic End Cap Built With Stiff And Strong Material To Allow For Top Energy Transfer On Contact
- X14 Alloy Barrel Designed Specifically For Power Hitters
- End Loaded Swing Feel
* Need help finding the perfect baseball bat or softball bat? Our knowledgeable Bat Experts are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *