Coach Pitch Baseball Bats are shorter, lighter baseball bats with a larger barrel designed for players eight years old and younger. These baseball bats have a 2 5/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter and a length to weight ratio between -10 and -12. Due to rule changes in certain leagues, Coach Pitch bats are also commonly referred to as "Junior Big Barrel." These baseball bats should be used exclusively in leagues where the coach pitches to the players.
The following questions are answered within this section of the Bat Resource Guide:
- How do I select a Coach Pitch baseball bat?
- How do I take are of a Coach Pitch baseball bat?
- What types of Coach Pitch baseball bats are there?
- What are the current rules and regulations regarding Coach Pitch baseball bats?
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the following resources:
* Having trouble finding the information you need? No worries! Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support