Based on customer feedback and reviews, JustBats.com has determined the best Slow Pitch bats. Remember that every player has a personal preference, so what may be the best softball bat for others could be the opposite for you.
Elite technology meets out-of-this-world cosmetics with this DC-41 bat. Players who prefer more mass behind their swing and extreme distances on contact will enjoy Miken's two-piece, fully composite softball bat. Manufactured in the United States, the material used in this bat is 100% premium aerospace grade carbon fibers to ensure optimal performance and season-after-season durability. Other key features of the Miken DC-41 SuperMax USSSA slow pitch bat include:
- Approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA.
- Denny Crine's signature softball bat.
- 14 inch barrel length.
- Revoluntionary 100 COMP utilizes 100% premium aerospace grade fibers to deliver legendary performance and durability.
- SuperMax full ounce end load provides maximum power.
Boo! It's scary how much Easton's Ghost Double Barrel bat guarantees an incredible sound off the barrel thanks to the Xtra Tough Resin Matrix (XTX). Since it's designed specifically for softer ASA softballs, this slow pitch bat combines an inner and an outer barrel to deliver the lowest allowable certified compression at 750 PSI. Just below the barrel is the tried-and-true ConneXion+ technology that has been redesigned, but still guarantees best in-class feel. Other key features of the Easton Ghost Double Barrel ASA bat include:
- Approved for play in ASA and ISF.
- Two-piece, composite softball bat.
- Full double barrel design from Connexion to end cap.
- Patented 2-piece CONNEXION+ technology offers best-in-class feel.
- Balanced swing weight.
You know what's stronger than steel? The DeMarini Steel slowpitch softball bat. Forged from DeMarini's carburized seamless drawn steel and the ZnX alloy that increases stiffness, durability, and overall barrel performance by uniting zinc with aluminum. With a unique two-piece, single wall construction, the DeMarini Steel is recommended for players who are in more restrictive leagues that don't allow double or multi-wall barrel designs. Other key features of the DeMarini Steel ASA/USSSA bat include:
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, and ISA.
- Single wall barrel construction.
- Two-piece, aluminum softball bat.
- ZnX alloy handle creates stiffness at contact with less flex and more force.
- 12 inch barrel length.
* Having trouble finding the information you need? No worries! Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: email@example.com, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Bat Resource Guide
- Customer Support