2018 Axe Avenge -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L150E
- Colorway: White | Blue
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, & NFHS
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Enhances Overall Comfort
- Plus-Plus Hitting Zone Delivers Maximum Allowable Performance
- Flex Handle Maximizes Whip, Comfort, & Barrel Speed At Impact
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- High Strength-To-Weight Ratio Offers Unbelievable Balance
- Insane Whip Through The Zone With Less Vibration On Contact
- Premium BCP Composite Matrix Is More Resilient & Durable Than Ever Before
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
All Axe softball bats come with a no-risk 30-day challenge! You can use this model in a batting cage, in practice, or even in a game. If you are not satisfied within 30 days from your original purchase date, you may send it back to us for a full refund or exchange, no questions asked.
Chop away your competition with the 2018 Axe softball bats! The Avenge series is for the serious players out there who want a two-piece, fully composite slowpitch bat with a high strength-to-weight ratio and unbelievable balance. Less weight with more strength means hitters are able to reach higher swing speeds without sacrificing any performance. Due to the construction, the Avenge offers more whip than ever before with next to no negative vibration in the hands. From the composite end cap (a feature that helps lower MOI for maximum swing speed through the zone) to the knob, a toughened composite matrix delivers incredible durability with strong, resilient performance. Inside of each bat, Axe continues to use their innovative Endogrid technology that is proven to eliminate vibration to the bottom hand while improving the size of an already large sweet spot. Don't forget, the highlight of each 2018 Axe bat (along with all of their previous models) is the patented Axe handle that is disrupting the game and leading to groundbreaking performance. Axe: Make The Switch!
This 2018 Axe Avenge Fastpitch Softball Bat (L150E) features a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and multiple certification stamps just below the barrel. With those stamps, this model is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF. Make the switch to Team Axe and pick up one of these Axe fastpitch bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
I think that Justbats.com is the best. The customer service is great & the product is excellent. I would recommend this to everyone I know.