Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
- JustBats.com gift cards do not expire and have no dormancy or penalty fees.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and may only be used towards the cost of merchandise on JustBats.com. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card. If an order's amount is greater than the balance on the gift card, the remaining balance of the order must be paid with a credit card. The remaining balance may not be paid with PayPal or Google Checkout.
- JustBats.com Gift Cards cannot be redeemed through any third parties, sellers or vendors.
- Gift Cards may not be used to purchase other gift cards and can only be used for the purchase of merchandise on JustBats.com.
- We are not responsible if a gift card is used without your permission or is stolen or damaged. Gift Cards may not be returned, resold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, transferred for value or cash.
- No taxes will be charged on gift cards when purchased, but any applicable taxes for MO residents will be applied to orders in which gift cards are redeemed for merchandise.
- JustBats.com has the right to close any Gift Card account if a Gift Card that was fraudulently obtained is used for a purchase or redeemed.
- JustBats.com Gift Cards are for personal or business gifts only. JustBats.com does not authorize the use of Gift Cards to be used for any advertising or marketing or any other promotional activities by third parties.
- Mailed gift cards are sent via USPS with an expected delivery of 7-14 days.
Choose the value of your Gift Card; you can purchase with a value anywhere between $5 and $500. You may purchase up to 10 Gift Cards. You can choose from many different gift card designs. Gift cards may come with a personalized message that can be up to 500 characters long or 16 lines. E-Gift cards will be emailed to the recipient after purchase and may be redeemed immediately after being received.
Having trouble finding the information you need? No worries! Our knowledgeable Bat Experts are available by email: email@example.com, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)
Need Help Finding a Bat?
We know that buying a bat might not be easy, but we are here to help!
Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you.
What Our Fans Are Saying
The bats were here immediately. Best customer service I have had from anyone all year!! Keep up the great work.