It’s time to bust into 2020 with our annual release of the JustBats’ 2020 Most Popular BBCOR bats. Each of these models has been hand-selected based on a series of criteria including player reviews, innovation, and overall performance. Have you had a chance to swing any of these bats yet? Did we leave anything off? Comment below to let us know.
One thing to remember, just like every hitter is different, every bat preference will vary as well. All of the following bats are some form of aluminum, hybrid, and composite BBCOR bats eligible for high school and NCAA use. We will be releasing future blogs breaking down the top USA & USSSA baseball bats soon. (Note: The following list is in no particular order.)
Arguably the most talked-about 2020 BBCOR bat, the Louisville Slugger Meta (WTLBBMTB320) is redefining the way we look at bats. This three-piece, the fully-composite model offers a lightweight swing with a monster-sized barrel. It can be comfortably swung by both contact and power hitters alike while offering performance that anyone can enjoy. Vibrations are limited by the 3FX Connection System while still giving the bat a stiffness on contact for a natural feel. Overall, this bat certainly lives up to the hype.
- Three-Piece, Composite Baseball Bat
- EKO Composite Barrel Engineered To The Pinnacle Of Performance
- LS Pro Comfort Grip Creates The Perfect Tack & Cushion
- RTX End Cap Creates A Longer Barrel Shape & Sound On Contact
- Provides A Perfectly Tuned Stiff Feel On Contact While Reducing Vibration
The Marucci Cat 8 was technically released for 2019, however, the Cat series is only released every two years so this is the latest version. Don’t let the age fool ya, the Marucci Cat 8 means serious business. It is a one-piece alloy model with a precision-balanced swing weight for an increase in barrel control. With an improvement in barrel construction, dead spots have become a thing of the past!
- One-Piece Alloy Construction for a Traditional Feel
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I.
- AZ105 Alloy, The Strongest Aluminum On The Marucci Bat Line
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
If you are looking for an elite power bat for 2020, then you’ll want to check out DeMarini’s latest hybrid model --- The Goods. Featuring an end-loaded swing weight, The Goods delivers a powerful alloy-barrelled swing through the zone. The new Direct Connection is also a prominent feature as it allows for maximum energy transfer contact, for some pretty exciting results.
- Two-Piece Hybrid Construction
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- New Seismic End Cap Produces Colossal Power
- Paraflex Plus Composite Handle Is Designed To Be More Responsive & Create A Better Feel
- Ultra-Premium X14 Alloy Barrel For Improved Durability & Pop
Rawlings newest release in their long-storied line of Velo’s is a must-have in 2020. This one-piece hybrid BBCOR bat offers an extremely durable alloy construction alongside a new 2” accelerated carbon composite end cap. The Velo ACP will swing very easily as a result of its’ redesigned profile to now flaunt a longer, flatter barrel and a noticeably larger sweet spot.
- One-Piece, Hybrid Baseball Bat
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- New 2" Accelerated Carbon Composite (ACP) End-Cap
- pOp 2.0 Technology Creates A Large Sweet Spot And Improved Feel
This would not be a complete 2020 BBCOR list without including one of our exclusive releases --- The 2020 Combat B2 ATB. Sporting a unique, one-piece composite design, the B2 delivers the smoothness of a composite bat with the stiffness of a one-piece model. It’s the best of both worlds! You’ll also notice the enormous sweet spot that we have all come to know and love from Combat. The Combat B2 is a great option for any type of hitter.
- One-Piece, Composite Baseball Bat
- BBCOR Certified For High School & College Play
- Modeled After One Of The Hottest Bats Of The Past!
- ATB Composite Construction Employs Computer-Controlled Precision
- Available Exclusively At JustBats.com!
Just a few years ago Victus was just starting as a small bat company in a buddy’s garage. Now they are making some of the best bats in the game, like the new Victus Vandal. Showcasing a one-piece alloy design and a carbon composite end cap, the Vandal delivers an ultra-balanced swing weight that is matched by only a select few other bats on the market. This makes it an alluring option for any player looking to maximize bat control and swing speed. If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out the Victus Vandal.
- One-Piece Alloy Construction
- Completely Ringless Barrel Design
- Multi-Variable Wall Thickness For Ultimate Durability
- Carbon Composite End Cap Delivers Maximum Bat Speed
Built for power, the Axe Elite (L130H) delivers in a way not many in 2020 have been able to. The premium MX8 alloy barrel is now completely ringless and designed to provide explosive performance straight from the packaging. Couple this with the lightweight Axe handle for an increased whip through the zone and you can start to understand why so many people are asking about the 2020 Axe Elite.
- Two-Piece Hybrid Construction
- 30-Day, No-Risk Axe Guarantee!
- Variable-Wall MX8 Alloy Barrel Ensures Performance
- Endogrid Technology Built Into The Axe Handle For Smoother Feel On Contact
There you have it. That is the ultimate list of the Top 2020 BBCOR Bats. Did your bat make it? Did we miss any of your favorites? Have you had the chance to swing any of the bats mentioned above? Comment below to let us know!
If you have any specific questions, our Bat Experts are available via telephone at 866-321-2287, email at email@example.com, or you can click here to live chat. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!