2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18GH11
Got a question about the 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18GH11 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Are you sure the -11 is approved for ASA? it doesn't look that way on Easton's website.
Yes, the 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP18GH11) is approved for ASA
Is there a performance difference between this ASA approved bat vs the USSSA approved bat coming out soon?
There should be no noticeable performance difference between the two models as far as we are aware. Easton just had to slightly alter the position of the inner barrel wall to perform under the USSSA testing standard.
Will the USSSA model be legal for ASA, ISF, & NCAA play?
The USSSA version of the 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18GH11 should be legal in ASA play, etc. We do always recommend checking with your coaches/league officials to confirm before making a purchase though.
Is this bat legal for USSSA?
No, this model is not approved for USSSA. Easton should be releasing a USSSA version of this bat within the next week or two however.
What is the actual weight of the 33" -11 Ghost? My daughter loves her friend's 33" -10 Ghost, but it actually weights 24.1 oz. She wants a little bit lighter bat.
Almost any bat (baseball or softball) will weigh anywhere from .5-2 oz heavier than the listed weight due to the paint, endcap glue and grip tape adhesive not being factored into the final weight. I weighed one of the -11 models we have in the call center and a 32"/21 oz model weighed in at 22.1 oz.
Easton is the world's leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment and the most iconic brand in these sports. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Easton Baseball/Softball Inc. manufactures bats, ball gloves, apparel, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher's equipment and related accessories. The company's commitment to innovation and game-changing technologies drove its growth to the No. 1 position, including the introduction of the first true aluminum bat in 1972. As a result of this commitment to R&D and its storied brand heritage, Easton has a long-standing relationshi.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
- Approved For Play In ASA (Includes High School), ISF, & NCAA
- Not Approved For Play In USSSA or NSA (1.20 BPF Thumbprint)
- Free Shipping!
- -11 Length To Weight Ratio
- 1.2mm HYPERSKIN Helix Grip Offers Unbeatable Comfort
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- CONNEXION+ Technology Enhances Feel By Eliminating Negative Vibration
- Double Barrel Design Provides Players With Best Possible Feel, Sound, & Pop
- Evenly Balanced Swing Weight
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- High Performing Inner Barrel Creates Explosive Sound With Maximum Performance
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Soft Outer Barrel Allows For Absolutely No Break-In Period
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Ultra-Thin 29/32 Inch Handle
- Xtra Tough Resin Matrix (XTX) Composite Delivers Unbelievable Durability
This 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP18GH11) features a lightweight drop 11 length to weight ratio, a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and it is approved for both ASA and ISF. Due to these two certifications, this model is legal for high school and NCAA play. Because of the unique double-barrel construction, the Easton Ghost is NOT legal for play in any USSSA, NSA, or ISA fastpitch leagues. With that in mind, order your Easton Ghost fastpitch softball bat today with free shipping and a full twelve (12) month manufacturers warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
I think you are very good at what you do. Very good experience. I received the wrong bat (my fault) and they exchanged it promply.