2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L143F
Got a question about the 2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L143F ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Would you recommend the Axe Element or a Combat for a 10yr old playing USSSA?
The 2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L143F is a one-piece alloy bat with military grade mantic alloy to create the strongest barrel they have every made. It also has an end loaded swing weight designed for power hitters, so that may be something to keep in mind when choosing. All of the Combat bats will be composite, therefore there will be noticeable less vibrations than any alloy bat, but they will require a 100-150 hit break-in period before you will see premium performance. Combat bats will also swing lighter than the Element do to their balanced swing weight design.
Is there a difference in the 2017 or 2018 Axe Element?
The only difference between the 2017 and 2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L143F is the cosmetic make up of the bat. The materials and design are the same from 2017 to 2018.
(1) Does JustBats.com honor the 30-day Challenge provided through Axe Bats? (2) Also, any recommendations for an 12-U boy (4'11" and 85 lbs)? (3) Is there an AXE bat that compares to the COMBAT MAXUM (he swung that last season)?
(1) Yes, JustBats honors the 30 Day No-Risk Challenge from AXE bats. (2) Based upon your player's height and weight, I would recommend a 30" length bat. This 2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat (L143F) is available in the 30"/20 oz size and as long as the 20 oz weight can be handled, I would highly recommend this Element in that size. (3) Unfortunately, I would not be able to suggest an AXE bat that will come with the same extended barrel length featured on the MAXUM bats from COMBAT.
Axe Bat designs and manufactures the only bat engineered to support the biomechanics of your swing. The patented Axe Handle follows the natural contours of your wrist and palm for more stable grip that enables you to maximize your bat speed with more barrel control. The result is harder, more consistent contact, with the most efficient swing you'll ever take. Axe Bats are approved for play at all levels of baseball and softball, from Little League to the major leagues. In 2017, half of the NCAA and NAIA baseball national champions swung BBCOR Axe Bats exclusively. Operating as a busines.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Colorway: Black / Green
- End Loaded Swing Weight For Added Power
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Increases Overall Comfort
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- HyperWhip Composite End Cap Extends The Sweet Spot
- Military Grade Mantic Alloy Creates The Strongest Bat Axe Has Ever Built
- One-Piece, Alloy Baseball Bat
Axe baseball bats always provide the right amount of ingredients that allow players the opportunity to become more successful. For the 2018 season, the Element series introduces tomorrow's technology for today's player. There is no model on the market that offers a stiffer, truer feel than the Element baseball bats. With a one-piece, Mantic alloy construction, you're guaranteed a military grade formula that delivers powerful performance with season after season durability. While it does feature an end loaded swing weight for more mass behind your swing, the HyperWhip composite end cap helps reduce unnecessary weight towards the end of the barrel for improved swing speeds and control through the zone. Axe has also engineered a hitting zone that extends the barrel length and strength to a 270-degree contact area, so you'll never need to worry about rotating your barrel for durability ever again. On the other end of these bats, the shock-absorbing Endogrid technology is built into the handle to help eliminate negative feedback to the bottom hand and stop the stings commonly felt when swinging a one-piece bat. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Element Senior League Baseball Bat (L143F) features a massive 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, a drop 10 length to weight ratio, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certification. Experience the Axe handle advantage and get one of these Axe baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Remember, we're here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
The gentleman I talked to was VERY knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He even gave me wonderful tips. It is very impressive to have such great service. It is very rare to get top notch service and shipping. Thanks again!!! My son Loves the bat and hits amazing with it.