The most comparable bat to the 2018 Rawlings 5150 -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8534 in a USA approved model would be the 2018 Rawlings 5150 -5 USA Baseball Bat: US855.
2018 Rawlings 5150 -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8534
- Free Shipping!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 5150 Alloy Is Radically Responsive, Durable, & High Performing
- Balanced Swing Weight
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified Stamp On The Taper
- Colorway: Black / Gray / Blue
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece, Aluminum Alloy Baseball Bat
- Tackified, Synthetic Bat Grip Delivers More Control
- Tru-View Technology Reveals 100% Alloy Composition
- pOp 2.0 Technology Creates An Enormous Sweet Spot With Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- High Performance Straight Wall Barrel Optimizes Exit Speed
Unfortunately, the 2018 Rawlings 5150 -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8534 is not certified for USA baseball. This bat is certified for USSSA. The bats with the USA certification stamp will first start becoming available on September 1st 2017.
Rawlings releases new baseball bats every season and there is one model that you can always count on being in their latest lineup: the 5150! Crafted for utility players, the Rawlings 5150 is a classic design and the 2018 model is no exception. With a single-piece construction made up of the radically responsive, aerospace grade 5150 alloy, these baseball bats are built for players throughout the entire lineup. Top-of-its-class power, long-lasting durability, and a traditional overall feel are all characteristics you can expect out of the Rawlings 5150 during each at bat. No matter where it hits in the lineup, it is bound to bring proven performance time and time again. Each model is engineered with the innovative pOp 2.0 technology which creates an enormous sweet spot, a wonderful sound, and a fantastic overall feel. Rawlings: Above The Standard!
This 2018 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat (UT8534) features a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a huge 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF thumbprint located on the taper. Plus, with the Tru-View Technology, Rawlings has revealed the 100% alloy composition. Experience the greatness and order one of these Rawlings 5150 baseball bats today with free shipping and a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
I have already told 10 people where to buy a bat,you guys!!! Hope they do. Thanks again, my son is on cloud 9!!! Loves his new bat, hit a homer already, and its not even broken in yet!