The 2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L143F is a one-piece alloy bat with military grade mantic alloy to create the strongest barrel they have every made. It also has an end loaded swing weight designed for power hitters, so that may be something to keep in mind when choosing. All of the Combat bats will be composite, therefore there will be noticeable less vibrations than any alloy bat, but they will require a 100-150 hit break-in period before you will see premium performance. Combat bats will also swing lighter than the Element do to their balanced swing weight design.
2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L143F
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Colorway: Black / Green
- End Loaded Swing Weight For Added Power
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Increases Overall Comfort
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- HyperWhip Composite End Cap Extends The Sweet Spot
- Military Grade Mantic Alloy Creates The Strongest Bat Axe Has Ever Built
- One-Piece, Alloy Baseball Bat
The only difference between the 2017 and 2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L143F is the cosmetic make up of the bat. The materials and design are the same from 2017 to 2018.
(1) Yes, JustBats honors the 30 Day No-Risk Challenge from AXE bats. (2) Based upon your player's height and weight, I would recommend a 30" length bat. This 2018 Axe Element -10 Senior League Baseball Bat (L143F) is available in the 30"/20 oz size and as long as the 20 oz weight can be handled, I would highly recommend this Element in that size. (3) Unfortunately, I would not be able to suggest an AXE bat that will come with the same extended barrel length featured on the MAXUM bats from COMBAT.
All new Axe Bats come with a no risk 30-day challenge! You can use this model in a batting cage, in practice, or even in a game. If you are not satisfied within 30 days from your original purchase date, you may send it back to us for a full refund or exchange, no questions asked!
Axe baseball bats always provide the right amount of ingredients that allow players the opportunity to become more successful. For the 2018 season, the Element series introduces tomorrow's technology for today's player. There is no model on the market that offers a stiffer, truer feel than the Element baseball bats. With a one-piece, Mantic alloy construction, you're guaranteed a military grade formula that delivers powerful performance with season after season durability. While it does feature an end loaded swing weight for more mass behind your swing, the HyperWhip composite end cap helps reduce unnecessary weight towards the end of the barrel for improved swing speeds and control through the zone. Axe has also engineered a hitting zone that extends the barrel length and strength to a 270-degree contact area, so you'll never need to worry about rotating your barrel for durability ever again. On the other end of these bats, the shock-absorbing Endogrid technology is built into the handle to help eliminate negative feedback to the bottom hand and stop the stings commonly felt when swinging a one-piece bat. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Element Senior League Baseball Bat (L143F) features a massive 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, a drop 10 length to weight ratio, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certification. Experience the Axe handle advantage and get one of these Axe baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Remember, we're here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
We received it in 2 days and it was Easter sunday that I ordered it and we received it Tuesday!! WOW that is service!!!