SSK Professional Edge Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: 271 Model Natural/Black/Black
Got a question about the SSK Professional Edge Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: 271 Model Natural/Black/Black ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
How does this turn model compare to the Marucci ap5?
The SSK Professional Edge Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat (271) features a 271 turn model. A 271 turn model is going to be a slightly end loaded bat. It is not too heavily end loaded and can be used comfortably by contact and power hitters alike. Marucci does not release the exact turn models of their bats, however, the balance and barrel size of the Marucci Albert Pujols Maple Wood Baseball Bat (AP5NB) would be comparable to a 271 turn model but it will not be the exact same.
its this bat balanced?
The SSK Professional Edge Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: 271 Model Natural/Black/Black features a 271 turn model. This turn model can comfortably be used by contact or power hitters; but it does feature a slightly end loaded swing weight.
It began with a dream a half-century ago. The dream of one man, Kyozo Sasaki, was to bring the enjoyment of active sport to people around the world. What started in a humble storefront in Kyoto, Japan is now one of the largest sporting goods companies in the world. SSK has a long-standing history of supplying well-crafted baseball products to customers all over the world; and they have never lost sight of their first priority - service to the customer. With roots in Japan, SSK has worked to increase awareness and build a global network for the development of baseball. SSK commits to mak.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- 2.47 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Handle: 29/32 Inch Diameter
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Cupped End
- Flared Knob
- Free Shipping!
- North American Maple Wood
- MLB Approved - Pro Ink Dot Certified for Slope of Grain
- Turning Model: 271
- Natural Barrel / Black Handle / Black Logo
I was very impressed with how fast you shipped it out. I ordered it late last night. Your service is very commendable. When it comes time to buy another one, I'll buy it from you. And I will let others know about your service. Thanks again. I'm excited that the 2 day shipping I chose will mean I get it this week since you processed it so fast!