Rawlings VELO Birch Wood Baseball Bat: 110RBV
Got a question about the Rawlings VELO Birch Wood Baseball Bat: 110RBV ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
- Free Shipping!
- 110 Turn Model
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 57/64 Inch Handle Diameter
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Colorway: White | Blue
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Cupped End Ensures A Hard Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Helps Improve Bat Speed & Control
- Birch Wood Construction Builds Confidence
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Recommended For Contact Hitters
- Standard Knob
- Vulcan Advanced Bat Grip
This 110 Rawlings VELO Birch Wood Baseball Bat (110RBV) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, a 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, and the professional ink dot for MLB approval. Plus, each one of these baseball bats arrives pre-wrapped with an advanced Vulcan grip that helps reduce sting to the hands. Increase your performance at the plate and pick up one of these Rawlings wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. GREAT INVENTORY! GETTING SOMEONE ON THE PHONE FOR INFORMATION WAS A BREEZE. YOU CALL AND THEY ANSWER! FOLLOW UP AFTER THE SALE WAS FANTASTIC! JUSTBATS ....JUSTGREAT!