Rawlings Major League Ash Wood Baseball Bat: PAXXX Adult
Got a question about the Rawlings Major League Ash Wood Baseball Bat: PAXXX Adult ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is the weight of this bat?
This bat will be a -2 to -3 drop like nearly all adult wood bats.
Is it top heavy with a bigger barrel?
The Rawlings Major League Ash Wood Baseball Bat: PAXXX Adult can be any turn model from the Rawlings line because these are bats pulled from the production line for not meeting a player's exact specifications. So unfortunately there is no way to say if it will be end loaded.
What is the model of this bat. I am looking for a C271.
The Rawlings Major League Ash Wood Baseball Bat (PAXXX) Adult is a cull and could be anyone of Rawlings turn models. I would recommend the 2017 Louisville Slugger Select C271 Series 7 Maple Wood Baseball Bat (WTLW7M271A16) Adult for you.
Is this a -3?
Yes, the Rawlings Major League Ash Wood Bat (PAXXX) Adult has approximately a -3 drop.
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Assorted Profiles. May Be Any One Of Rawlings' Turn Models
- Free Shipping!
- No Warranty
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Colorway: Black | Green | Unfinished
- Cupped End Helps Improve Weight Distribution & Durability
- Major League Quality Ash Wood Construction
- Medium Sized Barrel Diameter
- Perfect For Batting Practice & Cage Hitting
- Premium Durability With Fantastic Flex
- Recommended For Adults With Experience Hitting Wood Bats
- Standard Knob
This Rawlings Pro Grade Ash Wood Baseball Bat (PAXXX) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, a standard knob, and a balanced swing weight. Due to the unique construction, these ash wood bats do not feature a manufacturer's warranty. Step up to the plate with confidence and pick up one of these Rawlings baseball bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
I think that you have great offers and we will continue to use JustBats from here on out.