Mizuno Bamboo Classic BBCOR Wood Baseball Bat: MZB243MB
Got a question about the Mizuno Bamboo Classic BBCOR Wood Baseball Bat: MZB243MB ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since their founding in 1906, Mizuno has taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports an din making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Each and every person at M.... read more
Varo Baseball COR 20 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 20 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and the true-fit core ensures a snug, secure fit on both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- 20 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com MIZU Stainless Steel Water Bottle
The M8 model from MIZU is their most popular water bottle because of how convenient and reliable it is. Whether you're in the dugout, at the batting cages, or on the go, this stainless steel water bottle is exactly what you need. With a single wall construction, it's not only lightweight, but it helps keep your cold beverages colder than ever before. The loop cap ensures a spill-free seal with easy attachment to most clips while the mouth offers a smooth flow. The best part? You can rep JustBats.com since our logo is on the front side of each water bottle. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Single Wall Design Makes For An Extremely Lightweight Water Bottle
- Colorway: Black / Yellow
- Holds Up To 27 Ounces
- Loop Cap For Easy Attachment
- Helps Keep Drinks Cool
- JustBats.com Branded Logo Across The Front
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Colorway: Matte Black
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- 243 Turn Model
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For NCAA & NFHS Play
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Bamboo Construction Provides Long Lasting Performance
- BBCOR Certification For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Cupped End Optimizes Swing Weight
- Medium Taper
- Sanded Handle Provides Better Overall Grip
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Thick Handle
- Style #: 340465
- Rich Furniture Grade Finish Creates A Premium Look
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
This Mizuno Bamboo Classic BBCOR Wood Baseball Bat (MZB243 Matte Black) features an approximate 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, a slightly end loaded swing weight, and the BBCOR certification for high school and collegiate approval. With a 243 turn model, this design is primarily recommended for power hitters. Swing with confidence and pick up one of these Mizuno wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
Price is fair and delivery time excellent! Keep up the good work!