Brett Bros. Maple / Bamboo Wood Youth Baseball Bat: MBY With Free Bat Grip
Got a question about the Brett Bros. Maple / Bamboo Wood Youth Baseball Bat: MBY ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Does this bat have a USA stamp on it? Is this bat approved for 2018 Little League play?
The Brett Bros. Maple / Bamboo Wood Youth Baseball Bat: MBY does not feature the USA stamp on it. These bats were made and stamped prior to the rule changes that are taking place now in 2018. The bat features will be updated to reflect this and as of now this bat would not be legal for Little League in 2018.
The Brett Brothers entered the bat business with the goal of ensuring that coaches at all levels of baseball have access to superior quality composite wood bats that are cost-effective. The Brett Brothers have been involved in baseball their entire lives. They are four brothers, all of whom played professional ball at one time. Bobby and John played in the Minor Leagues, and Ken and George together clocked 31 years in the Major Leagues. In the spring of 1998, the Tridiamond Bat Company needed a place to "try out" their new baseball bats. Because the Bretts owned the only local professio.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -5 Length To Weight Ratio
- Bamboo Core Provides Unbeatable Durability
- Maple Laminate Outer Shell Offers Premium Pop On Contact
- Standard Knob
- Excellent Cold & Warm Weather Bat
- Colorway: Natural / Brown
- Patented BOA Fiberglass Reinforced Handle Adds Brute Strength
- Recommended For Younger Players Making The Transition To BBCOR
- Will Not Be Approved For Play In USA Baseball Leagues Starting 1/1/2018
This Brett Bros. Maple / Bamboo Wood Youth Baseball Bat (MBY) features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, an approximate drop 5 length to weight ratio, and a standard knob for a comfortable feel. Due to its' construction, the MBY youth baseball bat is a perfect option for players who are about to make the transition to BBCOR bats. Order your Brett Bros bat today with free shipping and 24/7 customer service exclusively at JustBats.com. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
Very Timely! Great service! Awesome! Very helpful! Highly recommend Just Bats.