Baum Bat Pro Model Maple Wood Baseball Bat: B243
Got a question about the Baum Bat Pro Model Maple Wood Baseball Bat: B243 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What's the difference between maple wood and composite?
There isn't really a comparison between maple wood and composite bats. Composite bats will have more pop, durability, drive and can be more accurately manufactured. However, if you need a wood bat, maple is the way to do due to being more dense than the other bats allowing for increased durability.
Is this a drop 3 bat?
The Baum Bat Pro Model Maple Wood Baseball Bat: B243 will feature roughly a -3 length to weight ratio.
Baum Research & Development Company is the leading manufacturer of wood composite baseball bats in the world. Baum Bats hit, feel and look exactly like professional wood bats, and the Baum Bat's amazing durability outlasts wood 200-500 to one.Major League Baseball instructed Baum Research & Development to walk a fine line by creating a durable bat while allowing it to break at the upper limits of thick handled Major League wood. Our company is the pioneer in research to evaluate the performance of all bats including metal, wood, and composite bats, both for baseball and softball..... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- 100% Big League Maple Wood Construction
- Bone Rubbed For Amazing Density
- Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Hand Split Billets
- Northeast Hardwood Is More Dense Than Any Other Wood
- Vacuum Dried
- Handcrafted & Handpicked From The Strongest Wood In The World
- Proprietary Ultra Hard Finish Provides Premium Pop
- Made In USA
- Free Shipping!
- No Warranty
- Thin Handle
- Large Barrel Diameter
- Recommended For Power Hitters
- Medium Taper
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
This Baum Bat Pro Model B243 Maple Wood Baseball Bat features a large barrel diameter, a thin handle, and an end loaded swing weight that is intended for power hitters who have exceptional plate discipline. Increase your strength at home plate and pick up one of these Baum wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Excellent service, Fast shipping, Great transaction!