2018 Miken Psycho Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPDILUA
Got a question about the 2018 Miken Psycho Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPDILUA ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
During the past few years, serious softball players have looked to Miken Sports for bats that provide the highest levels of performance and durability. Our relentless focus on both technology and the demands of players has made Miken the most demanded line of softball bats today.Although composites are the latest trend in softball bats, the technology has been the core of Miken's success since the company's inception. Miken pioneered the modern high-performance composite softball bat in 1998 and has pushed the limits with every model since. No other bat company has driven innovation as h.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Brandon Dillon's First Ever Signature Softball Bat
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 14 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Colorway: Purple | Black
- Flex 2 Power (F2P) Technology Optimizes Flex & Barrel Loading To Maximize Speed Through The Zone
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Maxload 1/2 Ounce End Load Provides Elite Power
- Revolutionary 100 COMP Utilizes 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fibers To Deliver Legendary Performance & Durability
- Triple Matrix Core + Technology Increases Composite Volume By 15%, Eliminating Seams To Maximize Durability
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
This USSSA 2018 Miken Psycho Slow Pitch Softball Bat (MPDILUA) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 14-inch barrel length, and a max load 1/2 ounce end load that is preferred by players who want more power. As a part of the Miken Signature series, this is the first ever signature softball bat of Brandon Dillon, and it is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Step into the batter's box with ultimate confidence and pick up one of these Miken slow pitch softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
I had previously gone to a sporting goods store. They had zero clue how to help me and I ended up with a baseball bat instead of a fastpitch softball bat. Your site was so easy to use for people that have zero clue. I entered in the height and weight and perfect results were shown. I was so pleased with how easy it was!!!