2018 Easton Fire Flex Gold Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP18FFGD
Got a question about the 2018 Easton Fire Flex Gold Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP18FFGD ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What about first responder discount for police/fire?
Please contact us directly via phone to discuss any potential discounts for first responders. Our main phone lines are open 8am-9pm CST Mon-Fri, and you can reach us at 1-866-321-2287.
I was told that you offer a military discount. Is this true and how is it applied when I purchase? Thank you!
We do offer a 10% military discount, but you will have to call us directly to place your order so we can manually apply the discount. Our phone # is 1-866-321-2287 and are generally open from 8am-9pm CST Mon-Fri.
Does this bat need to be hit 170 times before it functions and/or maximizes its power and is ready for game action performance?
Given the composite material of the 2018 Easton Fire Flex Gold Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP18FFGD, we do recommend hitting between 150-200 balls before you will see the bat's maximum performance.
Easton is the world's leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment and the most iconic brand in these sports. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Easton Baseball/Softball Inc. manufactures bats, ball gloves, apparel, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher's equipment and related accessories. The company's commitment to innovation and game-changing technologies drove its growth to the No. 1 position, including the introduction of the first true aluminum bat in 1972. As a result of this commitment to R&D and its storied brand heritage, Easton has a long-standing relationshi.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
- Colorway: Black | Gold
- Free Shipping!
- 14 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 2nd Generation Flex Barrel Technology Delivers Explosive Pop Right Away
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Balanced Swing Weight
- EXACT Carbon Composite Barrel Reduces Vibration & Enhances Performance
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- New Layup Provides 240-250 Compression For Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Patented 2-Piece CONNEXION+ Technology Offers Best-In-Class Feel
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- USSSA 1.20 BPF Certification Stamp
- Engineered By Easton Advanced Labs
This Easton Fire Flex Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP18FFGD) features a long 14-inch barrel length, a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and a balanced swing weight that's sure to speed up your swing. With three certification stamps just below the barrel, this model is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Flex your fire and pick up one of these Easton slowpitch bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
VERY quick and exactly what I expected!! My son LOVES the bat too.