2018 Axe Elite BBCOR Baseball Bat: L130F
Got a question about the 2018 Axe Elite BBCOR Baseball Bat: L130F ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Axe Bat designs and manufactures the only bat engineered to support the biomechanics of your swing. The patented Axe Handle follows the natural contours of your wrist and palm for more stable grip that enables you to maximize your bat speed with more barrel control. The result is harder, more consistent contact, with the most efficient swing you'll ever take. Axe Bats are approved for play at all levels of baseball and softball, from Little League to the major leagues. In 2017, half of the NCAA and NAIA baseball national champions swung BBCOR Axe Bats exclusively. Operating as a busines.... read more
Varo Baseball COR 20 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 20 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and the true-fit core ensures a snug, secure fit on both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- 20 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- BBCOR Certification For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: Black / Blue
- End Loaded Swing Weight For Superior Power
- Two-Piece, Hybrid Baseball Bat
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Increases Overall Comfort
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- HyperWhip Composite End Cap Removes Excess Weight Which Helps Increase Swing Speed
- Recommended For Power Hitters Looking To Maximize Performance
- Military Grade Mantic Alloy Creates The Strongest Barrel Axe Has Ever Built
- Lightweight, Composite Handle Is Flex-tuned To Increase Whip & Reduce Sting
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
Axe baseball bats are for the bold! For the 2018 season, the Elite series is one of the most durable models on the market. It all starts with the military grade Mantic alloy barrel construction that results in the strongest and most explosive bat that Axe has ever created. This two-piece, hybrid design combines the traditional sound of alloy with the vibration dampening effects of a composite handle. With more whip, less negative feedback in the hands, and an end loaded swing weight, the Elite baseball bats are recommended for power hitters who want to take their swing to the next level. An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing power to the entire 270-degree contact area, so youâ€™ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability â€“ a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe handle. Not only are you maximizing bat speed and increasing control during every at bat with an Axe handle, but you will be reducing the risk of injury as well. On the other end, a composite HyperWhip end cap extends the barrel length, reduces unnecessary weight, and allows for increased swing speeds. Last, but certainly not least, the innovative Endogrid technology absorbs all shock to the bottom hand for a smooth, comfortable feel on contact. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Elite baseball bat (L130F) features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 3 length to weight ratio, and the BBCOR certified stamp for high school and collegiate approval. Experience the Axe advantage and buy one of these baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
The whole process was excellent. Great prices, great service, and on time delivery what more could you ask for.