2017 Mizuno Covert -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17COV
Got a question about the 2017 Mizuno Covert -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17COV ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
My son is 10 years old and 5 ft tall and weighs about 85 pounds. What is your suggestion on bat length and weight?
We would certainly not suggest a BBCOR model as these are for high school age and above. For his height and weight, we would suggest a 29"-31" length of bat. As for weight, we can't really recommend a weight for players since there are too many factors we don't know. Things like strength, if they choke up, where they stand in the box, and swing efficiency are just a few factors for weight. -8 to -10 are the most common drops around that age group, so something weighing between 21 oz and 19 oz is probably in the ballpark.
Would this be OK to use in High School Baseball in 2018?
The 2017 Mizuno Covert -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17COV is BBCOR certified and would be a great choice for High School baseball in 2018.
I'm a 6â€™2 220 lb power hitter. I prefer a bat that's slightly end loaded. Would you recommend the 2017 Mizuno Covert or the 2017 Mizuno MAXCOR?
Both the 2017 Mizuno Covert -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17COV and the MAXCOR are balanced bats. If you prefer something that is end loaded then you may want to consider other bats. Out of the two, would say that the Covert will feel more end loaded in nature than the MAXCOR.
Will this bat flex like a normal hybrid bat -or- will it not flex because of the design?
Due to what could be referred to as a "seamless connection point" between the alloy barrel and composite handle on this 2017 Mizuno Covert -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17COV), there will probably be a stiffer feel when making contact with a baseball.
How does this bat compare to the 2015 Demarini Voodoo Overlord FT BBCOR? Does this bat have the 30-day guarantee?
The 2017 Mizuno Covert -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17COV) is going to be balanced while the 2015 Demarini Voodoo Overlord FT BBCOR was an end loaded bat. Both are two piece hybrid bats through so they are similar in construction. It does not have a 30 day guarantee.
Do you think the Covert is better than the CAT 7 Connect?
The 2017 Mizuno Covert -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17COV and the CAT 7 Connect are both two-piece hybrid options with fairly balanced swing weights. Performance wise the two bats are equally good and one is really not better than the other, as they are both very high end options.
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since their founding in 1906, Mizuno has taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports an din making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Each and every person at M.... read more
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Play
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Balanced Swing Weight For Increased Swing Speed
- Two-Piece, Hybrid Construction - Alloy Barrel, Composite Handle
- Patented 2 PC Link Construction - Ultimate Combination Of Performance & Vibration Reduction
- Hot Metal Aluminum Alloy Provides Great Performance & Sound
- Single Wall Barrel Design
- CORTECH Adjusts Wall Thickness to Create a 35% Larger Sweet Spot
- Style #: 340396
- Exclusive Speed Helix Grip Adds Unmatched Comfort & Durability
- Unequaled Forgiveness
- Composite Handle
- Model #: MZ83942TD
The 2017 Mizuno Covert BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17COV features a -3 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, and the BBCOR certification which makes it legal for play at the high school and collegiate level. Benefit from Mizuno's passion and buy your Covert baseball bat today with free shipping right here at JustBats.com. We're here for you from Click To Hit!
Ease of navigating your site, speediness of shipping product, selection. I have ordered numerous bats from your company and the product is always shipped quickly and correctly.