2018 Axe Elite BBCOR Baseball Bat: L130F
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- BBCOR Certification For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: Black / Blue
- End Loaded Swing Weight For Superior Power
- Two-Piece, Hybrid Baseball Bat
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Increases Overall Comfort
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- HyperWhip Composite End Cap Removes Excess Weight Which Helps Increase Swing Speed
- Recommended For Power Hitters Looking To Maximize Performance
- Military Grade Mantic Alloy Creates The Strongest Barrel Axe Has Ever Built
- Lightweight, Composite Handle Is Flex-tuned To Increase Whip & Reduce Sting
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
All new Axe Bats come with a no risk 30-day challenge! You can use this model in a batting cage, in practice, or even in a game. If you are not satisfied within 30 days from your original purchase date, you may send it back to us for a full refund or exchange, no questions asked!
Axe baseball bats are for the bold! For the 2018 season, the Elite series is one of the most durable models on the market. It all starts with the military grade Mantic alloy barrel construction that results in the strongest and most explosive bat that Axe has ever created. This two-piece, hybrid design combines the traditional sound of alloy with the vibration dampening effects of a composite handle. With more whip, less negative feedback in the hands, and an end loaded swing weight, the Elite baseball bats are recommended for power hitters who want to take their swing to the next level. An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing power to the entire 270-degree contact area, so youâ€™ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability â€“ a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe handle. Not only are you maximizing bat speed and increasing control during every at bat with an Axe handle, but you will be reducing the risk of injury as well. On the other end, a composite HyperWhip end cap extends the barrel length, reduces unnecessary weight, and allows for increased swing speeds. Last, but certainly not least, the innovative Endogrid technology absorbs all shock to the bottom hand for a smooth, comfortable feel on contact. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Elite baseball bat (L130F) features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 3 length to weight ratio, and the BBCOR certified stamp for high school and collegiate approval. Experience the Axe advantage and buy one of these baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
Very impressed. Shipping was unbelievably fast and free. 2 bats for a great price (bat pack). The kids love the look and feel of the Vexxums.