Choosing a new baseball bat or finding a new softball bat is fun, right? What if you don't know exactly what you're looking for or what model would be the best?
JustBats understands that when it comes to choosing a new bat, there are a lot of options available. But, just by answering a series of questions as you go along, JustBats will eliminate the guess work out of finding the right bat. All of this is done with The Bat Coach.
The Bat Coach, located on the left-hand side of JustBats homepage, is easy-to-use. Here's how The Bat Coach works:
- Simply start by selecting the type of bat -- baseball, slow pitch softball, or Fastpitch softball.
- Guides you through a short series of questions, such as player height and age, to determine the appropriate bat size.
- The Bat Coach takes into consideration personal preferences, such as material or favorite brand too.
- Once all the questions you desire have been answered, Bat Coach reveals 'hand-picked' results personalized just for you.
>>> Try JustBallGloves.com's Glove Coach Too <<<
Even if you don't have any preferences, our Bat Coach will give you the results that best match your needs. This is
all based on your answers and JustBats years of experience with baseball bats and softball bats.
Have you used the Bat Coach? Still have questions? JustBats has a number of resources that can still help, such as:
- Bat Resource Guide - answers to bat questions that include how to select a baseball bat, what
BBCOR Certification means, and the governing bodies for softball.
- Bat Reviews - ability to sort by which bats have had the most customer reviews, the best customer ratings,
and the current listed price.
- Compare feature - match up bats of your choice and compare them head-to-head.
Of course, if the Bat Coach doesn't help you out, then our Pros are always here for you. You can reach us at (866) 321-2287. Have you used the Bat Coach?