This Spring has been unique with baseball’s start getting postponed. Because of that, JustBats has not received the influx of bat reviews that we receive around this time of year. However, fear not, we are still delivering our list of the top USSSA bats out there.
We took into consideration the reviews that we have received so far, but also considered the hype around certain bats & new bats that have been introduced to the market. We hope you enjoy the list!
Top Alloy 2020 USSSA Bats
The Solo from the legendary company, Louisville Slugger, looks to deliver excellent performance in 2020. Slugger works hard to make this bat one of the most balanced bats on the market. The way they keep it so balanced is with their Speed Ballistic Cap (SBC) that is at the end of the barrel. That end cap keeps the swing weight down and allows players to whip the bat through the zone at an incredibly fast speed! Initial reviews from JustBats customers have been pretty solid so far!
- Extremely Balanced Swing Weight
- SBC End Cap For Increased Swing Speed & Max Control
- SL Hyper Alloy For A Stiffer Feel & Maximum Energy Transfer
- Louisville Slugger’s Pro Comfort Grip For Extra Tack & Cushion
The VELO from Rawlings, like the Solo, is driven by the manufacturer’s desire to create the most balanced swinging bat out there! For 2020, Rawlings took things a step further. Their barrel is topped off with an unprecedented style of an end cap. This end cap is a 2-inch long composite end cap. If you thought older models of this bat were balanced, be prepared to be blown away by the 2020 edition.
- 2 Inch Accelerated Carbon Composite (ACP) End Cap Creates An Extremely Balanced Bat
- Ai909 Alloy Builds Thinner Barrel Walls For A Lighter Swing Feel
- Precision Laser pOp 2.0 Technology Increases Barrel Flex For Superior Pop
- Redesigned Bat Profile To Display A Longer, Flatter Barrel And Thinner Handle
- Also Made In A -8 and -5 size.
Top Hybrid 2020 USSSA Bats
The legendary Voodoo is back to add another chapter to the illustrious tale! The bat has been designed with the 3Fusion Taper that improves the weight distribution to create a balanced feel. As well, it will allow for that flex at contact that many young ballplayers love. As well, the tried and tested Paraflex Plus composite on the handle works in unison with the alloy barrel to deliver top results when connecting with the ball.
- 3Fusion Taper That Improves Balanced Feel Of Bat
- Paraflex Plus Composite On Handle To Create A Responsive And Premium Feel On Contact
- New ReACTION End Cap Increases Performance Of Barrel Without Sacrificing Swing Speed
- Available In A -5 Size
Step into something new this season with the True Bat! They are new to the bat scene but are delivering a heavy-hitter (pun intended) with this T1X bat. It can be purchased in lengths up to the ½ inch. As well, you can choose whether you want a medium thickness or a small thickness grip. If your player is very specific about the sizing of his bat, True Bat is the way to go. Also, be sure to note that all True Bats have a 120 Day Fit Guarantee with True Bat.
- Fuzed Hybrid Technology Seamlessly Connects The Alloy Barrel To The Composite Handle For Less Drag And Vibration.
- Composite Handle Utilizes Smart Ply Technology Built For More DIstance
- Half Lengths For Getting The Best Fit For Your Player
- Medium Or Small Grip Thickness Option For Optimal Comfort
- Available In A -8 And -5 Size
Top Composite 2020 USSSA Bats
A Ghost no more, the Easton USSSA composite bats are flying under a new moniker: The ADV 360. The big thing to note is that Easton has introduced a new composite material that is going to flip the baseball bat world upside down. That material is the Launch composite material. Join the new material together with the Power Boost knob and two-piece design and you have one of the smoothest and comfortable bats on the market!
- Power Boost Soft Knob Is Comfortable And Provides Better Leverage + Power Potential
- Launch Composite Technology Optimizes Barrel Performance & Performance
- iSo ConneXion For More Power Through The Zone
- DFS Carbon Handle Creates Stiff Handle
- Also Available In A -10 (2 ⅝” Barrel), -8 and -5 size.
The Axe movement is taking the bat world by storm. Mookie Betts uses them. George Springer as well. If a former league MVP and World Series MVP think the Axe handle is good for them, I think we all should consider this technology. The Avenge has a two-piece design and features the Charged Composite Material. As well, they balance it out with a HyperWhip Composite end cap that should allow your player to achieve high swing speeds. If all of this weren’t enough, these bats are covered by a 30 day trial period that JustBats honors in house.
- Charged Carbon Composite Barrel
- New HyperWhip Composite End Cap
- VCS Vibration-Cancelling Connection Piece
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Enhances Overall Comfort
- Also Available In A -8 Size
The list couldn’t be complete without this CF model of bat from DeMarini. Like Icarus, this bat flies as high as it can in regard to performance. Because of that, the bat can sometimes fall in regard to durability. However, the Paraflex+ composite performs too well to not include it on this list. If performance is the key factor, this 2-piece bat will not disappoint.
- 3-Fusion Handle Technology Provides Greater Flex & Feel
- Paraflex+ Composite Construction Creates Ideal Balance & Ball Control
- X-Lite Knob Improves Comfort
- New ReACTION End Cap Increases Barrel Performance Without Sacrificing Swing Speed
- Built-In The -8 and -5 Size As Well
And that’s it. That is our list of the Best 2020 USSSA Bats on the market. If you are interested in learning more about these bats, please feel free to read all of the player/coach/parent reviews available at JustBats.
If you have any specific questions, our Customer Coaches are available 24/7 via telephone at 866-321-2287, email at email@example.com, or you can click here to live chat. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!