Louisville Slugger re-engineered the popular Xeno softball bat in 2014. The result? The LXT, which provided more pop and even better (and more balanced) feel.
Now, for 2019, Louisville Slugger is celebrating their sixth year of the fan favorite LXT fastpitch bats. JustBats.com details the four (4) 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT fastpitch bats and their benefits for the softball player.
The white / gold colorway of these softball bats is fitting since Louisville Slugger has set the gold standard for bats. The company's storied history has allowed it to innovate, which is what its done with the 2019 fastpitch bat series: PXT, LXT, and Xeno.
The LXT bats are the ultra-balanced installments from Louisville Slugger, as opposed to the balanced Xeno or power loaded PXT. There are four (4) drops available:
- 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT Drop 8 (-8)
- 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT Drop 9 (-9)
- 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT Drop 10 (-10)
- 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT Drop 11 (-11)
While the LXT lineup is popular, it's different from the PXT series because it offers more balance and more flex on contact. The PXT is designed more for power hitters. See what these LXT bats are bringing to the diamond:
The 2018 LXT bats are all 5-star bats. For 2019, Louisville Slugger has enhanced the LXT series by introducing a Pro Comfort grip, VCX technology, and -- of course -- a new colorway. Other key features of the bats:
- 2 1/4 barrel diameter.
- Approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, and ISF (about governing bodies).
- VCX Technology: Creates A Feel Unique To Each Sport And Player Type.
- Ultra-balanced swing weight: perfect for extreme control and maximum swing speed.
- LS Pro comfort grip: locks hands into the grip for better control and feel.
- Three-piece, fully composite softball bat.
- Patented PBF barrel technology: maximum pop right out of the wrapper.
- Learn more about these bats.
What do you think of these new fastpitch bats? Will you be swinging one? Let us know in the comments.
If you have any specific softball bat questions, our Bat Experts are available via telephone at 866-321-2287, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can click here to live chat. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!