Marucci Pro Cut Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MWMPC
Got a question about the Marucci Pro Cut Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MWMPC ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is the difference between the professional cuts and the other models based off players? Why the price difference?
The Marucci Pro Cut Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MWMPC can be pulled from Marucci's production because it does not meet the Pro players specifications for any reason. So, the Pro Cut models can be from any line of Marucci's models.
Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage. Fast forward to today, and that dedication to quality and understanding of players' needs has turned into an All-American success story. Marucci is the number one bat in the Big Leagues and makes wood and aluminum bats, batting gloves, protective gear, and other baseball and softball accessories. Star players like Albert Pujols, Chase Utley, David Ortiz, Jose Bautista, Andrew McCutchen, and Fran.... read more
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
Marucci Digi Camo 1.00MM Bat Grip
Marucci bat grips maximize and enhance both comfort and control on any wood, composite, or aluminum bat. With an advanced polymer construction, the 1.00MM bat grip is slip-resistant in wet or dry conditions, reduces negative feedback to the hands, and looks great in the process. The extra cushion and thickness of these bat grips also help increase durability and provides superior grip at the plate. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Available In Assorted Colors
- Attaches To Wood, Aluminum, & Composite Bats With Ease
- Maximizes Grip & Control During Swing
- Increases Durability & Improves Overall Bat Life
- Reduces Negative Feedback & Practically Eliminates Sting
- Slip-Resistant In Both Wet & Dry Conditions
- 1.00 Millimeter Thickness
Marucci Signature Batting Gloves
Marucci batting gloves are some of the best in the business. The Signature series is big league tested, pro player approved, and designed to meet the needs of batters in the box. With perforated Cabretta sheepskin palm and fingers, these batting gloves decrease bunching and provide a smooth, comfortable grip on any baseball bat. A neoprene cuff also enhances both comfort and support while a two-way stretch Lyrca insert allows for ultimate mobility. Don't forget to personalize these batting gloves with your name or number on the blank wrist tab. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Colorway: White | Silver
- Digitally Embossed
- Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin Palm Offers Maximum Grip & Durability
- Finger Break Contours Decrease Bunching
- Neoprene Cuff Delivers Unbeatable Support
- Rubberized Synthetic Thumb Layer Prevents Friction
- Two-Way Stretch Lyrca Insert Allows For Supreme Mobility
- Blank Wrist Tab For Name Or Number
- * NO WARRANTY *
- Free Shipping!
- Large Flared Knob
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Bone Rubbed To Ensure An Insanely Hard Hitting Surface
- Pulled From Marucci's Production Line For Not Meeting Professional Players' Specifications
- May Be Any Turn Model From Marucci's Production Line
- Handcrafted From Professional Grade Maple Wood
- Pro Cupped End Helps Improve Overall Durability
- Recommended For Batting Practice & Cage Hitting
- Colorway: Natural With Black Marucci Logo
- Barrel Diameter & Handle Thickness Not Guaranteed
This Marucci Professional Cut Maple Wood Baseball Bat (MWMPC) features a natural colorway, a pro cupped end to enhance durability and an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio. Due to the unique construction of these wood bats, they are recommended for batting practice or cage hitting and do NOT come with a manufacturer's warranty. With that in mind, step up to the plate like a pro and pick up one of these Marucci Pro Cut wood baseball bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
Timing was great from time of order to delivery.