Marucci Limited Edition Andrew McCutchen Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CUTCH22CG Grey / Cherry Adult
Got a question about the Marucci Limited Edition Andrew McCutchen Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CUTCH22CG Grey / Cherry Adult ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What turning model is this bat similar to?
The Marucci Limited Edition Andrew McCutchen Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CUTCH22CG Grey / Cherry Adult will be more similar to an i73 model.
Other than finish/color, any difference between this and the other maple Marucci A. McCutchen bats?
There are not differences between the Marucci Limited Edition Andrew McCutchen Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CUTCH22CG Grey / Cherry Adult and other Marucci Andrew McCutchen models other than the cosmetics.
What is the diameter of this barrel?
The barrel diameter is 2 1/2 inches for the Marucci Limited Edition Andrew McCutchen Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CUTCH22CG Grey / Cherry Adult.
Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage. Fast forward to today, and that dedication to quality and understanding of players' needs has turned into an All-American success story. Marucci is the number one bat in the Big Leagues and makes wood and aluminum bats, batting gloves, protective gear, and other baseball and softball accessories. Star players like Albert Pujols, Chase Utley, David Ortiz, Jose Bautista, Andrew McCutchen, and Fran.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Marucci Digi Camo 1.00MM Bat Grip
Marucci bat grips maximize and enhance both comfort and control on any wood, composite, or aluminum bat. With an advanced polymer construction, the 1.00MM bat grip is slip-resistant in wet or dry conditions, reduces negative feedback to the hands, and looks great in the process. The extra cushion and thickness of these bat grips also help increase durability and provides superior grip at the plate. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Available In Assorted Colors
- Attaches To Wood, Aluminum, & Composite Bats With Ease
- Maximizes Grip & Control During Swing
- Increases Durability & Improves Overall Bat Life
- Reduces Negative Feedback & Practically Eliminates Sting
- Slip-Resistant In Both Wet & Dry Conditions
- 1.00 Millimeter Thickness
- *Register Your Bat / Make a Warranty Claim*
- * 30 Day Manufacturer's Warranty *
- Andrew McCutchen Game-Day Model
- Limited Edition Design
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Bone Rubbing Technique - Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Ideal for Players with Experience Hitting Wood Bats
- Large Barrel
- Large Tapered Knob
- Pro Cupped End - Improves Weight Distribution
- Tapered Handle
- Grey Barrel With Cherry Handle
I will continue to shop with justbats and gloves. Your prices and service are great!!!!!