Louisville Slugger Solo Z Balanced USSSA / ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTLSOA16B
Got a question about the Louisville Slugger Solo Z Balanced USSSA / ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTLSOA16B ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Louisville Slugger is the Official Bat of Major League Baseball and the #1 name in baseball since the earliest days of the sport. In many ways, the storied 130+ year history of the Louisville Slugger baseball bat began in the talented hands of 17-year-old John A. "Bud" Hillerich. Back in the 1880s, Bud was working at his father's woodworking shop in Louisville, Kentucky. Legend has it that Bud, a lover of baseball and a player himself, slipped away from work one afternoon in 1884 to watch Louisville's major league team, the Louisville Eclipse. Bud was in the stands as the team's star, P.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- One-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- 100% Composite Construction Provides Consistent, Powerful Performance
- Colorway: Orange / White
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Grit Blast Finish Creates More Backspin & Further Ball Flight
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Lightweight Design Helps Improve Swing Speed
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
This Louisville Slugger Solo Z Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTLSOA16B) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a high gloss finish, and an orange colorway that is sure to have other players extremely jealous. Dominate the diamond and pick up one of these Louisville Slugger softball bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Fast shipping! Exactly what I wanted! The bat selection tool helped me to narrow down choices! Definitely will use this site again!!