Chandler Signature Series Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CC13A
Got a question about the Chandler Signature Series Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CC13A ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat balanced or end-loaded?
The Chandler Signature Series Maple Wood Baseball Bat (CC13A) is end loaded.
What turn model would this bat compare to? 110. 271, or the 243?
The Chandler Signature Series Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CC13A is its own unique turn model, but it is most comparable to an I13.
David Chandler founded RxSport and started making Chandler bats in 2010. Using the woodworking techniques, he learned while in the luxury furniture business, Chandler has successfully created a maple wood baseball bat that is not only stronger but also higher performing than anything else currently on the field. It starts with the absolute top quality maple wood with near-perfectly straight grains. The maple used is extremely high density and virtually unbreakable. Each bat is turned by hand, and not mass produced like many wood bats today. The glossy finish that gives Chandler.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 2.41 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 0.901 Inch Handle Diameter
- 22K Gold Chandler Logo
- Designed For MLB All-Star Carlos Correa
- End-Loaded Swing Weight
- Flared Knob
- Approximate -2 Length To Weight Ratio
- Pro-Quality Maple Wood Construction
- Slightly Cupped End Helps Improve Balance, Durability, & Pop
- Turn Model: CC13A
- Ink Dot Proves Slope Of Grain Straightness For MLB Approval
This Chandler Signature Series Maple Wood Baseball Bat (CC13A) features a smaller 2.41-inch barrel diameter, a thin 0.901-inch handle diameter, and it is quickly becoming one of the most in demand and hottest wood bats in the game. With an approximate -2 length to weight ratio, this turn model was designed and crafted for the number one overall draft pick, Carlos Correa. Hit oppo in your next at bat with one of these Chandler wood bats and buy your own today with free shipping right here at JustBats.com. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
Surprised!! Received bats the next day!!!