Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat: AJ99
Got a question about the Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat: AJ99 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Why is this wood bat so expensive?
The Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat: AJ99 features a 22K Gold Chandler Logo, a Four Step Finishing Process Ensures A Clean Look With A Smooth Feel, and an Innovative G Encapsulation which delivers enhanced ball exit speed.
Would you compare it to model i13 bat?
The Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat: AJ99 might have some similarities to the i13 but it will be more comparable to the turn model of a 271 due to the end load this bat features.
Which bat is more balanced this or the Yoenis Cespedis model?
The Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat: AJ99 will have a more end-loaded feel to it. I would recommend the Chandler XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat: YC71.2 if you want a more balanced swing weight.
Is this bat top-heavy or is it more balanced?
This Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat (AJ99) will feel pretty end-loaded (top heavy) in its feel.
Will it have his name on it?
The Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat: AJ99 does not have his name on the bat. It will have the model number of AJ99 on the barrel though.
David Chandler founded RxSport and started making Chandler bats in 2010. Using the woodworking techniques, he learned while in the luxury furniture business, Chandler has successfully created a maple wood baseball bat that is not only stronger but also higher performing than anything else currently on the field. It starts with the absolute top quality maple wood with near-perfectly straight grains. The maple used is extremely high density and virtually unbreakable. Each bat is turned by hand, and not mass produced like many wood bats today. The glossy finish that gives Chandler.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batter's Box
There are a lot of different baseball bat and softball bat accessories on the market, but everything you need to maximize your performance on the field is in this Batter's Box. The JustBats.com Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a premium Vulcan bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. It's built to give you the most comfortable possible swing and add some swag to your game. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate!
This exclusive Batter's Box includes a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a Vulcan bat grip. Buying all of these game pieces separately could cost twice as much. For one low price in one fun-to-open box, you'll be prepared for your next trip to the batter's box. Every order comes with free shipping. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
- Free Shipping
- Bat Weight fits over the end of a bat and helps improve bat speed.
- Thumb Pad to minimize potential bat sting to the hands.
- Knob Pad to comfortably choke up on the bat.
- Pine Tar to help enhance your grip on the bat.
- Vulcan Bat Grip to maximize the player's grip.
- All the bat accessories you need to take your game to the next level!
- As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves!
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Modeled After MLB All-Star Aaron Judge's game-day model bat
- -2 Length To Weight Ratio
- 22K Gold Chandler Logo
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Four Step Finishing Process Ensures A Clean Look With A Smooth Feel
- Ink Dot For Slope Of Grain Straightness & MLB Approval
- Innovative G Encapsulation Delivers Premium Pop & Enhanced Ball Exit Speed
- Slightly Cupped End Helps Improve Durability & Balance
Judge's weapon of choice when facing the best pitchers on the planet day in and day out are Chandler bats. This bat is scaled more conducive to a player's needs with a thick barrel and a M110 type thickness. Based in Philadelphia, PA, Chandler wood bats are taking the nation by storm. Creativity, innovation, and a never settle attitude all combine to create the Aaron Judge XP maple wood bat. This wood bat, before being released to the public, goes through a rigorous 4-step finishing process to ensure a clean look and the smoothest feel on contact you've ever experienced. On the handle comes an ink dot to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval. With a pro-quality maple wood construction and the revolutionary G encapsulation, the XP Maple delivers long-lasting durability, premium pop, and a ball exit speed like never before. Chandler Bats: Behind Every Revolution Lies Its Purpose!
This Chandler Aaron Judge XP Maple Wood Baseball Bat (AJ99) features an approximate 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, a heavy -2 length to weight ratio, and a cupped end to help improve balance and guarantee a hard piece of wood during construction. The sleek black design with a 22K gold Chandler logo is the cherry on top to an already elite bat. Stay ahead of the competition, step outside the box, and buy one of these Chandler wood bats today with free shipping and our unbeatable 24/7 customer service! Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Great service. Bat was shipped within 1 hour of order.