2018 Anderson RockeTech -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18TECH9
Got a question about the 2018 Anderson RockeTech -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18TECH9 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Manufactured with pride in the USA, Anderson bats have been a part of America's national pastime since 1999. It is their goal to be interwoven into the fabric of the sport, at all levels, and to have Anderson Bat Company become synonymous with better baseball and better softball. Anderson players expect the best bats in every league ranging from fastpitch to slow pitch to youth baseball, and that's exactly what they get. Their commitment to the ever-continuing updates in bat technology goes hand-in-hand with their belief that improved products improve the players, improved players imp.... read more
Varo Softball ARC 12 oz. Jennie Finch On Deck Bat Weight
Jennie Finch joined forces with the team at Varo to create this softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot, providing a game-like swing that improves mechanics and strengthens softball muscles. New Cushion-Fit Technology, with rubber infused fins eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches. The Varo ARC is designed to protect your bat, condition off-field, and dial-in your swing before stepping up to the plate. The Varo ARC provides optimal performance for all skill levels, from Youth to Pro. This model is recommended for 2 1/4-inch barrel bats and was manufactured with pride right here in the USA!
- 12 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Strengthens Softball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Fit 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Bats
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 30 Day Proof Is At the Plate Program
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -9 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, & NCAA
- Two-Piece, Aluminum Softball Bat
- Power Arch Multi Wall Barrel Technology Creates Insane Durability With Maximum Performance
- M1 Aerospace Grade Alloy Delivers Premium Pop
- Colorway: Red / Black
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Recommended For Players With More Strength & Faster Swing Speeds
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper
This 2018 Anderson RockeTech Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP18TECH9) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a heavy drop 9 length to weight ratio, and the 30 Day Proof Is At the Plate Program. If you're not satisfied with the performance of the RockeTech within 30 days from your purchase date, you may return it with no questions asked for a full refund or exchange. Keep in mind that this model is approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, and NCAA. Blast off and buy one of these Anderson RockeTech softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
I ordered on Monday and by Friday I got my bats. That was free delivery!