Bat Pack Marucci CAT 6 BBCOR Baseball Bats: MCBC614 2-Pack
- One-Piece Alloy Construction for a Traditional Feel
- Ring-Free Barrel Technology for Maximum Performance
- Optimized Barrel-End Wall Thickness for Faster Swing Speeds
- Patented Anti-Vibration Knob Eliminates Sting
- BBCOR Certified - Approved for High School and Collegiate Play
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- AZ3000 Alloy: All-Season Durability and Proven Performance
- Named a Best Investment Bat by JustBatReviews.com!
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- *The 34 Inch Model Has Different Graphics*
When the CAT 5 burst onto the baseball scene, it became one of the top aluminum bats on the market. This year, Marucci raises the stakes again with unbelievable new technology in the CAT6. Through endless field testing with the top players in America, Marucci discovered that vibration in the top hand is the most common complaint amongst amateur baseball players. Marucci has acquired a patented new anti-vibration technology that blows the competition away. They hired noted bat scientist Dr. Daniel A. Russell to do some lab testing against the top bats on the market. The results were shocking. He found that the vibration dampening rate on the CAT6 is 5.6 times higher than the next closest competitor! For the player, this means that they can step up to the plate worry-free with one thing on their mind; blasting one over the fence! This is literally the smoothest swinging bat ever produced. Experience the difference of this one-piece bat made from the most responsive alloy in the industry. Marucci: Game Tested. Player Approved. This bat is BBCOR Certified and is legal for high school and collegiate play. The Marucci CAT6 carries a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty. Free Shipping!
I was very pleased with how quickly my bats were delivered and well wrapped!