2018 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime C271 Miner Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271C17
Got a question about the 2018 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime C271 Miner Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271C17 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Does it come with warranty?
Unfortunately, the 2018 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime C271 Miner Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271C17 does not come with any type of warranty.
Louisville Slugger is the Official Bat of Major League Baseball and the #1 name in baseball since the earliest days of the sport. In many ways, the storied 130+ year history of the Louisville Slugger baseball bat began in the talented hands of 17-year-old John A. "Bud" Hillerich. Back in the 1880s, Bud was working at his father's woodworking shop in Louisville, Kentucky. Legend has it that Bud, a lover of baseball and a player himself, slipped away from work one afternoon in 1884 to watch Louisville's major league team, the Louisville Eclipse. Bud was in the stands as the team's star, P.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Mizuno Techfire Switch Adult Batting Gloves
Mizuno batting gloves are high-quality, comfortable, and undeniably reliable in the batter's box. The Techfire Switch model combines those three qualities with a bit of personalization. Each pair comes with over 10 different colored cards that you are able to insert into the back of the hand. Customize the logo to match your team, your baseball bat or softball bat, or even stand out from the crowd and use your favorite color. A hook and loop wrist closure integrates with a compression molded wristband to ensure unbelievable comfort with a snug, secure fit. On the palm of these batting gloves, the Power Grip Palm technology enhances your grip for better overall control during each at bat. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win!
- Color Card Inserts Available To Customize To Your Team Colors
- Power Grip Palm Technology Enhances Grip & Bat Control
- Mizuno Air Mesh Keeps Hands Cool & Dry
- Compression Molded Wristbands Offer Unbeatable Comfort
- Hook & Loop Wrist Closures Ensure A Snug, Secure Fit
- Recommended For Adult Hands
- Sold By The Pair
- Over 10 Different Colors To Choose From
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
EvoShield Speed Stripe Black / White Compression Arm Sleeve
The EvoShield Speed Stripe Compression Arm Sleeve is for the players who take their game serious. Comfort leads to confidence, and confidence leads to performance. Keep your arm warm and help take the stress away from the elbow during long throws. With the compression fit, you'll allow increased circulation in your arm, allowing for better muscle recovery, and decrease overall fatigue after games and practices. There is no better solution for keeping your arm warm and loose. Engineered with SwagTech moisture-wicking technology, with this sleeve, you'll be dry, comfortable and ready for any challenge.
- Poly / Spandex Moisture Wicking Performance Fabric
- Compression Fit
- Supports Muscles, Decreases Fatigue, & Increases Circulation
- Flat Lock Seams For Increased Durability
- Fabric: 84% Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Colorway: Black / White
- Speed Stripe Graphics
- EvoShield Logo Across The Forearm
EvoShield MLB Speed Stripe Gray Wrist Guard With Strap
Never deal with sports tape ever again and protect your wrist in the process. The EvoShield Wrist Sleeve with Strap allows you to choose the level of compression you want without the hassle of tape. Adjust the high-performance strap with a new branded rubber tab for easy wrapping and unwrapping to give your wrist the support you need. This strap gives you a clean, professional look. Next time you're diving back into first base, or taking away a hit, do it with confidence that your wrist will keep up with your game.
- Colorway: Gray / Black / White
- Adjustable, High-Performance Strap Offers A Custom Fit
- Custom Level Of Compression
- Increases Wrist Support
- Neoprene Sleeve With Branded Rubber Tab Performance Strap
- Hand Washable / Air Dry
- Disperses Impact To Provide Better Overall Protection
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Bone Rubbed To Compress Wood & Make It More Dense
- EXOARMOR Doubles Surface Hardness For Superior Power, Better Feel, & Unbeatable Sound
- Finish: Black / Speck Gray
- MLB Maple Wood Provides Unmatched Durability
- Most Balanced Swing Weight
- Pro Cupped End Ensures A Harder Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Pro Ink Dot Stamp For Slope Of Grain Requirement & MLB Approval
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Standard Handle Offers Better Control
- Top 3% Of Louisville Slugger's Wood Is Used For MLB Prime Wood Bats
- Turn Model: C271
This model, the Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Miner Maple Wood Bat (WTLWPM271C17), features a C271 turning model, an approximate -3 length to weight ratio, and a standard handle that results in one of the most balanced swing weights in the game. Purchase one of these MLB Prime wood bats today with free shipping right here at JustBats.com. We'll be here for you from click to hit!
I was not able to process the order from the website, but called and the gentleman was very helpful. He got the bat to me in time for my son's tournament.