2014 Rawlings Mach: YBMC10 Youth
Average Customer Review
If you have a question about the 2014 Rawlings Mach: YBMC10 Youth, please visit our Questions and Answers page.
What do you think about the 2014 Rawlings Mach: YBMC10 Youth?
Got a question about the 2014 Rawlings Mach: YBMC10 Youth ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
I heard that the 2013 Machine is discontinued. But this one also looks good. We would like to stay with Rawlings bats. The specs are, except for the weight, almost the same as the Easton S1. What are the differences, between both, which one would you recommend?
The 2013 Rawlings Machine: YBMACH is discontinued. The 2014 Rawlings Mach: YBMC10 Youth and the 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 are both two-piece composite bats. They both perform very well. If he has had success with Rawlings bats in the past, we recommend using the same manufacturer.
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all ove.... read more
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA
- Barrel Flex Technology for 55% More Trampoline
- Flex Tuned Handle for More Whip Action
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Max CFD Technology = Maximum Carbon Fiber Density = Maximum Durability
- Two-Piece Fully Composite Construction
- Product Video for the 2014 Rawlings Mach: YBMC10 Youth
We were AMAZED at how quickly the bats arrived!