Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB
Got a question about the Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is the temperature tolerance?
We do not recommend using any bats in temperatures under 55 degrees, and that includes the 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SBLIBB).
Are they working on certifying this bat for ASA?
I have not heard if Worth is planning to make an ASA version of this 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SBLIBB). However, at this point in time, it looks like only a USSSA version will be available from Worth.
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish joi.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- * With Each SBLIBB Sold, A Portion of the Proceeds Will Be Donated to The Heroes Fund *
- Free Shipping!
- 13.5 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Balanced Swing Weight
- CF100 Tech - 100% Carbon Fiber Provides A Lighter, More Durable Barrel
- 220 Advantage - Tuned to Max Performance and Durability with Classic M Extreme Softball
- Multi-Wall Barrel Construction
- TRUE1 Tech - Seamless Barrel for Increased Durability and Performance
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Flex 50 Handle Technology - Creates Unmatched Whip and Feel
- STIC Technology - Epoxy Outer Coating Blended with Barrel to Create a Tacky Hitting Surface for More Spin and Distance
The 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB brings together some of the most revered technology in the slow pitch game along with new innovations to deliver the ultra-premium performance that players expect from a Worth softball bat. The SBLIBB's two-piece frame is constructed from 100% pure carbon fibers that produce a lighter swing weight without compromising any ounce of durability. In the handle, players will feel the unmatched whip that the ultra thin Flex 50 Handle Technology provides. Moving up into the barrel, Worth has incorporated a slew of proven technology including True 1 Tech and the 220 Advantage that increases durability and performance with the Classic M Extreme Softball. But new for 2016, the barrel of the Liberty has been coated with their proprietary STIC epoxy to create a tacky hitting surface for unmatched spin and carry.
The 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB features a Balanced Swing Weight, a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, and is Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Made proudly right here in the USA, you can pick up your own 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB today with our Fast, Free Shipping!
I tried 3 different catalogs, and 2 stores with no luck. It's my sons 12th Birthday on May 17, and he wanted the LCN4 Stealth bat. Your customer service representative could not have been any more efficient, and polite. Thank you so very much, and I will be returning to your site to order things in the future. I just wanted to let you know what a good job you have done. Thank You.