Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB
Got a question about the Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is the temperature tolerance?
We do not recommend using any bats in temperatures under 55 degrees, and that includes the 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SBLIBB).
Are they working on certifying this bat for ASA?
I have not heard if Worth is planning to make an ASA version of this 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SBLIBB). However, at this point in time, it looks like only a USSSA version will be available from Worth.
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish joi.... read more
- * With Each SBLIBB Sold, A Portion of the Proceeds Will Be Donated to The Heroes Fund *
- Free Shipping!
- 13.5 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Balanced Swing Weight
- CF100 Tech - 100% Carbon Fiber Provides A Lighter, More Durable Barrel
- 220 Advantage - Tuned to Max Performance and Durability with Classic M Extreme Softball
- Multi-Wall Barrel Construction
- TRUE1 Tech - Seamless Barrel for Increased Durability and Performance
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Flex 50 Handle Technology - Creates Unmatched Whip and Feel
- STIC Technology - Epoxy Outer Coating Blended with Barrel to Create a Tacky Hitting Surface for More Spin and Distance
The 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB brings together some of the most revered technology in the slow pitch game along with new innovations to deliver the ultra-premium performance that players expect from a Worth softball bat. The SBLIBB's two-piece frame is constructed from 100% pure carbon fibers that produce a lighter swing weight without compromising any ounce of durability. In the handle, players will feel the unmatched whip that the ultra thin Flex 50 Handle Technology provides. Moving up into the barrel, Worth has incorporated a slew of proven technology including True 1 Tech and the 220 Advantage that increases durability and performance with the Classic M Extreme Softball. But new for 2016, the barrel of the Liberty has been coated with their proprietary STIC epoxy to create a tacky hitting surface for unmatched spin and carry.
The 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB features a Balanced Swing Weight, a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, and is Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Made proudly right here in the USA, you can pick up your own 2016 Worth Liberty Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBLIBB today with our Fast, Free Shipping!
Excellent selection of bats, explanatory material on each bat, ease of navigating the website, quick service.