Victus Grit Matte JC24 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VMRWMJC24-MWW
Got a question about the Victus Grit Matte JC24 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VMRWMJC24-MWW ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is the whitewash color on this bat more of a unfinished wood look or and actual white paint look?
This Victus Grit Matte JC24 Maple Wood Baseball Bat (VMRWMJC24-MWW) features a whitewash look to it. In my opinion, the whitewash color appears to be white paint that has a distressed finish to it. However, if you wanted a bat with a true "unfinished" look, I would recommend avoiding a purchase of this bat.
How big is the barrel diameter? It says medium but how big is that?
The Victus Grit Matte JC24 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VMRWMJC24-MWW will feature a 2 1/2 inch barrel diameter.
Why are the Grit Matte series bats cheaper than the Victus Pro Reserve? How do they differ?
This Victus Grit Matte JC24 Maple Wood Baseball Bat (VMRWMJC24-MWW) is lower cost than the Victus Pro Reserve because it does not feature the same Pro Quality Hard Gloss Maple Wood, the ProPACT Finish (Hard Surface With Big League Durability) or the 45 day warranty from Victus like the Victus Pro Reserve bats offer.
Is this the traditional JC24 with these features: (Knob: Slight flare / Handle: Medium / Barrel: Medium/ Feel: Balanced)?
Yes, this Victus Grit Matte JC24 Maple Wood Baseball Bat (VMRWMJC24-MWW) will display the features you have listed.
Victus Sports was founded based on the experience of wood bat makers Jared Smith and Ryan Engross along with the help of Gregg Balin. Victus started as a dream. They were working dead-end jobs - unfulfilled and hating life. They would sit around and talk about those endless summer night playing baseball. The times where the world fell away and only the game was left. Victus wanted to find that kind of passion in their work. They wanted baseball to be their life. It hurt them to see wood bat companies who were just for profit, not for players. Those who weren't about the quality of .... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Marucci Digi Camo 1.00MM Bat Grip
Marucci bat grips maximize and enhance both comfort and control on any wood, composite, or aluminum bat. With an advanced polymer construction, the 1.00MM bat grip is slip-resistant in wet or dry conditions, reduces negative feedback to the hands, and looks great in the process. The extra cushion and thickness of these bat grips also help increase durability and provides superior grip at the plate. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Available In Assorted Colors
- Attaches To Wood, Aluminum, & Composite Bats With Ease
- Maximizes Grip & Control During Swing
- Increases Durability & Improves Overall Bat Life
- Reduces Negative Feedback & Practically Eliminates Sting
- Slip-Resistant In Both Wet & Dry Conditions
- 1.00 Millimeter Thickness
Marucci Signature Batting Gloves
Marucci batting gloves are some of the best in the business. The Signature series is big league tested, pro player approved, and designed to meet the needs of batters in the box. With perforated Cabretta sheepskin palm and fingers, these batting gloves decrease bunching and provide a smooth, comfortable grip on any baseball bat. A neoprene cuff also enhances both comfort and support while a two-way stretch Lyrca insert allows for ultimate mobility. Don't forget to personalize these batting gloves with your name or number on the blank wrist tab. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Colorway: White | Silver
- Digitally Embossed
- Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin Palm Offers Maximum Grip & Durability
- Finger Break Contours Decrease Bunching
- Neoprene Cuff Delivers Unbeatable Support
- Rubberized Synthetic Thumb Layer Prevents Friction
- Two-Way Stretch Lyrca Insert Allows For Supreme Mobility
- Blank Wrist Tab For Name Or Number
- Free Shipping!
- Turn Model: JC24
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Colorway: Whitewash / Black
- High Quality, Hard Maple Wood Construction
- Medium Barrel Diameter
- Medium Handle Diameter
- Slightly Flared Knob
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Recommended For Contact Hitters
- Perfect Option For Players Transitioning From Metal To Wood
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
Victus has solidified themselves as one of the premier wood bat manufacturers in the Big Leagues. Their obsessive attention to detail, high-quality wood, and iconic logo can be seen on national television almost every time you watch an MLB game. These Grit Matte wood bats are made for the grinders out there. Each model is hand crafted out of the same high-quality maple wood as the Pro Reserve lineup the professionals are using. They even come with the pro ink dot certification to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval. In addition, a textured matte finish gives these baseball bats a sleek look and unique feel. Plus, the grit finish has been known to grip the ball on contact and create more backspin which results in further ball flight. When you make the switch to the Grit Matte series, you better get used to hitting more stand-up doubles. Change Your Game. Swing Victus!
This Victus Grit Matte JC24 Maple Wood Baseball Bat (VMRWMJC24-MWW) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, a balanced swing weight, and a slightly flared knob for a comfortable fit in your bottom hand. With a medium barrel and a medium handle diameter, the JC24 is constructed similarly to a C271 but with more durability. If you're a contact hitter making the transition from metal to wood, buy one of these Victus wood bats today with free shipping right here at JustBats.com. Never forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
Ease of ordering, fast delivery, got a live person on the phone when I had a question.