Victus Grit Matte HD28 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VMRWMHD28-MGY
Got a question about the Victus Grit Matte HD28 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VMRWMHD28-MGY ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is the barrel diameter of this bat?
The Victus Grit Matte HD28 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VMRWMHD28-MGY features roughly a 2 1/2 inch barrel diameter.
Victus Sports was founded based on the experience of wood bat makers Jared Smith and Ryan Engross along with the help of Gregg Balin. Victus started as a dream. They were working dead-end jobs - unfulfilled and hating life. They would sit around and talk about those endless summer night playing baseball. The times where the world fell away and only the game was left. Victus wanted to find that kind of passion in their work. They wanted baseball to be their life. It hurt them to see wood bat companies who were just for profit, not for players. Those who weren't about the quality of .... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Marucci Digi Camo 1.00MM Bat Grip
Marucci bat grips maximize and enhance both comfort and control on any wood, composite, or aluminum bat. With an advanced polymer construction, the 1.00MM bat grip is slip-resistant in wet or dry conditions, reduces negative feedback to the hands, and looks great in the process. The extra cushion and thickness of these bat grips also help increase durability and provides superior grip at the plate. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Available In Assorted Colors
- Attaches To Wood, Aluminum, & Composite Bats With Ease
- Maximizes Grip & Control During Swing
- Increases Durability & Improves Overall Bat Life
- Reduces Negative Feedback & Practically Eliminates Sting
- Slip-Resistant In Both Wet & Dry Conditions
- 1.00 Millimeter Thickness
Marucci Signature Batting Gloves
Marucci batting gloves are some of the best in the business. The Signature series is big league tested, pro player approved, and designed to meet the needs of batters in the box. With perforated Cabretta sheepskin palm and fingers, these batting gloves decrease bunching and provide a smooth, comfortable grip on any baseball bat. A neoprene cuff also enhances both comfort and support while a two-way stretch Lyrca insert allows for ultimate mobility. Don't forget to personalize these batting gloves with your name or number on the blank wrist tab. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Colorway: White | Silver
- Digitally Embossed
- Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin Palm Offers Maximum Grip & Durability
- Finger Break Contours Decrease Bunching
- Neoprene Cuff Delivers Unbeatable Support
- Rubberized Synthetic Thumb Layer Prevents Friction
- Two-Way Stretch Lyrca Insert Allows For Supreme Mobility
- Blank Wrist Tab For Name Or Number
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Colorway: Gray / White
- High Quality, Hard Maple Wood Construction
- Medium Barrel Diameter
- Medium Handle Diameter
- Traditional Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Turn Model: HD28
- Recommended For Players Who Have Experience Hitting Wood
Victus has solidified themselves as one of the premier wood bat manufacturers in the Big Leagues. Their obsessive attention to detail, high-quality wood, and iconic logo can be seen on national television almost every time you watch an MLB game. These Grit Matte wood bats are made for the grinders out there. Each model is hand crafted out of the same high-quality maple wood as the Pro Reserve lineup the professionals are using. They even come with the pro ink dot certification to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval. In addition, a textured matte finish gives these baseball bats a sleek look and unique feel. Plus, the grit finish has been known to grip the ball on contact and create more backspin which results in further ball flight. When you make the switch to the Grit Matte series, you better get used to hitting more stand-up doubles. Change Your Game. Swing Victus!
This Victus Grit Matte HD28 Maple Wood Baseball Bat (VMRWMHD28-MGY) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, a traditional knob, and a slightly end loaded swing weight that is perfect for power hitters. Experience the excellence and order one of these wood baseball bats today with free shipping right here at JustBats.com. Don't forget, we'll be here from click to hit!
Had the bat I was looking for and at the best price I could find. And fast shipping