Tucci Profesional Model 243 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: TL-243-M Blue
Got a question about the Tucci Profesional Model 243 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: TL-243-M Blue ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
After a promising professional baseball career was cut short by injury, Pete Tucci sought a way to stay close to baseball. With the encouragement and support of his family and friends, Pete Tucci launched Tucci Lumber Company in 2009. After years of combining firsthand knowledge of professional players' needs, extensive technical research and constant design and manufacturing process refinement, Tucci bats have reached the pinnacle of the industry. Their bats are now trusted by hundreds of pro player clients, and countless other clients across the globe..... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 2 9/16 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Blue Tucci Lumber Logo
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Pro Quality Maple Wood Construction
- Premium Pop With Hard Hitting Surface
- Colorway: Natural / Blue
- Ink Dot Certified To Prove Slope Of Grain For MLB Approval
- Steel Burnished Finish For Unbeatable Durability
- Thin 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- Traditional Knob
This Tucci Profesional Model Maple Wood Baseball Bat (TL-243-M Blue) features a 243 turn model, a large 2 9/16-inch barrel diameter, and an approximate drop 2 to drop 3 length to weight ratio. With a slightly end loaded swing weight combined with a traditional knob, this model is perfect for power hitters who have experience hitting with wood bats. Plus, you'll notice an ink dot on the handle to prove the slope of grain for MLB approval. Step up to the plate with confidence and order one of these Tucci Professional Models today with free shipping right here! Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Surprised!! Received bats the next day!!!