SSK Robinson Cano Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: RC22 Natural
Got a question about the SSK Robinson Cano Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: RC22 Natural ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
It began with a dream a half-century ago. The dream of one man, Kyozo Sasaki, was to bring the enjoyment of active sport to people around the world. What started in a humble storefront in Kyoto, Japan is now one of the largest sporting goods companies in the world. SSK has a long-standing history of supplying well-crafted baseball products to customers all over the world; and they have never lost sight of their first priority - service to the customer. With roots in Japan, SSK has worked to increase awareness and build a global network for the development of baseball. SSK commits to mak.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- 2.53 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Handle: 29/32 Inch Diameter
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Cupped End
- Extended Barrel Design
- MLB Approved - Pro Ink Dot Certified for Slope of Grain
- North American Maple Wood
- Robinson Cano Signature Model
- Traditional Knob
- Natural Finish
- Free Shipping!
Good prices and info on bat selection. Liked ability to compare ratings.