Rawlings Bryce Harper All-Star Game Ash Wood Baseball Bat: BH220
Got a question about the Rawlings Bryce Harper All-Star Game Ash Wood Baseball Bat: BH220 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -2 Length To Weight Ratio
- 31/32 Inch Handle Diameter
- Colorway: Natural / Brown
- Factory Sealed To Ensure Preferred Weight
- Professional Grade Ash Wood
- Wood Saver Technology Provides Exceptional Durability In All Climates
- Cupped End Helps Improve Overall Balance
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Bryce Harper's 2017 All-Star Game Model
- Initials 'BH' Laser Engraved On The Knob
- Text 'ASG 2017' Laser Engraved On The Knob
Rawlings wood baseball bats are used and trusted by some of the biggest names in the Major Leagues, and for good reason. For the 2017 season, the Professional Label series come equipped with some of the best available features and highest-quality wood around. Each baseball bat is beautifully crafted out of a pro grade ash wood for extreme hardness, exceptional durability, and immaculate pop. Rawlings has ensured that these bats offer a balance unlike any other so that you can step up to the plate with confidence in your swing.The newest innovation for Rawlings wood bats is the wood saver technology. This means that the entire Pro Label lineup comes factory sealed to guarantee preferred weight in all types of weather. Wood this good is intended to maintain its optimal performance season after season. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!
This Rawlings Ash Wood Baseball Bat (BH220) features a 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, a drop 2 length to weight ratio, and a 31/32-inch handle diameter or a classic feel. If you're looking for the exact model that Bryce Harper used during the 2017 All-Star game, this is the bat for you! Swing what the pros are swinging and order one of these Rawlings wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
All I can say is WOW!!!!! Excellent price on the bats, and the delivery was amazing! I ordered it on Wednesday at 1:40pm and it arrived on my doorstep Thursday at 5:00, might I add, it was FREE shipping!! Keep up the amazing service, I will definitely do all my business with you!!!