Rawlings Big Stick Birch Wood Baseball Bat: I13RBF
Got a question about the Rawlings Big Stick Birch Wood Baseball Bat: I13RBF ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
EvoShield MLB Speed Stripe Gray Wrist Guard With Strap
Never deal with sports tape ever again and protect your wrist in the process. The EvoShield Wrist Sleeve with Strap allows you to choose the level of compression you want without the hassle of tape. Adjust the high-performance strap with a new branded rubber tab for easy wrapping and unwrapping to give your wrist the support you need. This strap gives you a clean, professional look. Next time you're diving back into first base, or taking away a hit, do it with confidence that your wrist will keep up with your game.
- Colorway: Gray / Black / White
- Adjustable, High-Performance Strap Offers A Custom Fit
- Custom Level Of Compression
- Increases Wrist Support
- Neoprene Sleeve With Branded Rubber Tab Performance Strap
- Hand Washable / Air Dry
- Disperses Impact To Provide Better Overall Protection
- Free Shipping!
- 2 9/16 Inch Big Stick Barrel Diameter
- 29/32 Inch Handle Diameter
- Birch Wood Construction Combines Flex With Durability
- Colorway: Natural Flame | Teal
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Flame Treated For A Unique, Sleek Look
- I13 Turn Model
- Increased Sweet Spot With A Massive Hitting Surface
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Recommended For Power Hitters
- Cupped End Ensures A Hard Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Standard Knob
This I13 Rawlings Big Stick Birch Wood Baseball Bat (I13RBF) features a big 2 9/16-inch barrel diameter, a 29/32-inch handle diameter, and a pro ink dot stamp to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval. Due to the barrel size and end loaded swing weight, this model is primarily recommended for power hitters who can swing a heavier bat. Increase your performance at the plate and pick up one of these Rawlings wood baseball bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
things went well, I knew what I wanted, you had it at a competitive $ and shipping was early. Great job