Marucci Buster Posey Players Weekend Maple Wood Baseball Bat: POSEY28-O/MBK
Got a question about the Marucci Buster Posey Players Weekend Maple Wood Baseball Bat: POSEY28-O/MBK ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage. Fast forward to today, and that dedication to quality and understanding of players' needs has turned into an All-American success story. Marucci is the number one bat in the Big Leagues and makes wood and aluminum bats, batting gloves, protective gear, and other baseball and softball accessories. Star players like Albert Pujols, Chase Utley, David Ortiz, Jose Bautista, Andrew McCutchen, and Fran.... read more
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Marucci Digi Camo 1.00MM Bat Grip
Marucci bat grips maximize and enhance both comfort and control on any wood, composite, or aluminum bat. With an advanced polymer construction, the 1.00MM bat grip is slip-resistant in wet or dry conditions, reduces negative feedback to the hands, and looks great in the process. The extra cushion and thickness of these bat grips also help increase durability and provides superior grip at the plate. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Available In Assorted Colors
- Attaches To Wood, Aluminum, & Composite Bats With Ease
- Maximizes Grip & Control During Swing
- Increases Durability & Improves Overall Bat Life
- Reduces Negative Feedback & Practically Eliminates Sting
- Slip-Resistant In Both Wet & Dry Conditions
- 1.00 Millimeter Thickness
- Free Shipping!
- Limited Edition Design For MLB Players Weekend
- Colorway: Black / Orange
- Designed After Buster Posey's Game Model
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Bone Rubbing Technique Helps Close Pores & Make Wood More Dense
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Handcrafted From Pro-Quality Maple Wood
- Recommended For Hitters Who Have Experience With Wood Bats
- Large Barrel Diameter
- Pro Ink Dot Certified To Prove Slope Of Grain Straightness For MLB Approval
- Pro Cupped End Helps Improve Weight Distribution & Ensures A Hard Piece Of Wood
- Thin Handle Diameter
- Traditional Knob
Marucci pro models are the most widely used wood bats in the Major Leagues, and for good reason. The attention to detail, premium quality, and unmatched performance are some of the many reasons why players of all levels continue to take these designs up to the plate with them. Each Pro Model wood bat reflects that particular player's preferred barrel size, profile, handle taper, knob shape, and anything else that they may want or need. While they do have personalized features, Pro Models also come bone rubbed and have the pro ink dot certification to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval.To add on to the greatness, a professional grade maple wood construction combines with a cupped end to guarantee long lasting durability with powerful pop off the barrel on contact. Marucci: A Cut Above The Rest!
This Marucci Players Weekend Maple Wood Bat (POSEY28-O/MBK) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, a thin handle, and a large barrel diameter. With an end loaded swing weight and a traditional knob, this model is recommended for players who have experience hitting with wood bats. Step up to the plate in style and order one of these Buster Posey Players Weekend Bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, we'll be here from click to hit!
Justbats.com has always provided an above average experience. You guys are great and I recommend you to all my friends..