Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat: POSEY28 Whitewash Adult
Got a question about the Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat: POSEY28 Whitewash Adult ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
I saw these online in youth version but it doesn't give a weight. If I order a 29" will it also be a drop -3? Do you guys sell this in a 29"? Thanks.
Unfortunately, we do not carry these bats in a 29".This Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat (POSEY28) is approximately a -3. With wood bats it is difficult to get the weight perfect.
Is it -3?
The Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat: POSEY28 Whitewash Adult will be a -3.
Does this bat feature an ink dot? I have had Marucci in the past and I've been very displeased about the wood quality. It broke in 2 days
Yes the Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat: POSEY28 Whitewash Adult does have the Pro Ink Dot.
What is the barrel diameter of this bat ?
The Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat (POSEY28) Whitewash Adult is going to have approximately a 2 1/2" barrel diameter.
What is the handle size?
Unfortunately, Marucci does not have standard turn models for their bats so they do not give out the measurements of the handle, knob, and taper of their bats. However Marucci does say that the 2016 Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat: POSEY28 Whitewash Adult has a "Thin" handle.
Does this bat have a longer barrel than the CB15?
This 2016 Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat (POSEY28 Whitewash Adult) will feature a barrel length extremely similar to the barrel length on the CB15. Neither bat will have much an advantage over the other bat in regard to barrel length.
What does the end load of this bat compare to?
The end-load on this 2016 Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat (POSEY28 Whitewash Adult) would compare similarly to the end load on a bat that features 243 turning model.
What turn model is this bat?
Unfortunately Marucci does not use turn models for their wood bats. The features of this bat are similar to a 243 turn model.
Can I use this bat for high school play?
This 2016 Marucci Buster Posey Maple Wood Baseball Bat (POSEY28 Whitewash Adult) is made of a single piece of maple wood and due to that build, it should be allowed in most high school leagues where BBCOR .50 certification is the requirement for use.
Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage. Fast forward to today, and that dedication to quality and understanding of players' needs has turned into an All-American success story. Marucci is the number one bat in the Big Leagues and makes wood and aluminum bats, batting gloves, protective gear, and other baseball and softball accessories. Star players like Albert Pujols, Chase Utley, David Ortiz, Jose Bautista, Andrew McCutchen, and Fran.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Marucci Digi Camo 1.00MM Bat Grip
Marucci bat grips maximize and enhance both comfort and control on any wood, composite, or aluminum bat. With an advanced polymer construction, the 1.00MM bat grip is slip-resistant in wet or dry conditions, reduces negative feedback to the hands, and looks great in the process. The extra cushion and thickness of these bat grips also help increase durability and provides superior grip at the plate. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Available In Assorted Colors
- Attaches To Wood, Aluminum, & Composite Bats With Ease
- Maximizes Grip & Control During Swing
- Increases Durability & Improves Overall Bat Life
- Reduces Negative Feedback & Practically Eliminates Sting
- Slip-Resistant In Both Wet & Dry Conditions
- 1.00 Millimeter Thickness
Marucci Signature Batting Gloves
Marucci batting gloves are some of the best in the business. The Signature series is big league tested, pro player approved, and designed to meet the needs of batters in the box. With perforated Cabretta sheepskin palm and fingers, these batting gloves decrease bunching and provide a smooth, comfortable grip on any baseball bat. A neoprene cuff also enhances both comfort and support while a two-way stretch Lyrca insert allows for ultimate mobility. Don't forget to personalize these batting gloves with your name or number on the blank wrist tab. Marucci: Honor the Game!
- Colorway: White | Silver
- Digitally Embossed
- Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin Palm Offers Maximum Grip & Durability
- Finger Break Contours Decrease Bunching
- Neoprene Cuff Delivers Unbeatable Support
- Rubberized Synthetic Thumb Layer Prevents Friction
- Two-Way Stretch Lyrca Insert Allows For Supreme Mobility
- Blank Wrist Tab For Name Or Number
- *Register Your Bat / Make a Warranty Claim*
- * 30 Day Manufacturer's Warranty *
- Free Shipping!
- Buster Posey Game-Day Model
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Bone Rubbing Technique - Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Ideal for Hitters with Experience Hitting Wood Bats
- Large Barrel
- Pro Cupped End - Improves Weight Distribution
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Thin Handle
- Traditional Knob
- Whitewash Finish
- MLB Approved - Pro Ink Dot Certified for Slope of Grain
The POSEY28 is inspired by Marucci partner Buster Posey's game-day design. Ideal for power hitters who love an end loaded feel, the POSEY28 provides players with a massive barrel and thin handle and maximum bomb-dropping potential. Pick yours up today with our Fast, Free Shipping!
We did not pay for over-night shipping or express shipping so we expected our bats in 4-5 working days, and to our surprise we got them in 2 days! WOW!!! My son was very happy!